70

Taehyung stood with Jungkook and Jiyeon. The three were taking a walk through the park together. Currently they stood on a little bridge watching the fish swim in the small pond beneath them. Jiyeon happily giggling and pointing to the fish as they swam.

"Mommy the fish are so pretty."

"They are? I thought the reflection of the little girl was prettier. I guess no-"

"She's much prettier!"

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed at the small girl. She just pouted and crossed her arms pretending to be mad. The sun was huh in the sky making it hot. Jiyeon soon began to pretend she was melting. Jungkook had even began pretending he was melting too.

"You two aren't melting now come on."

"I'm melted mommy. Daddy is too. We can't move!"

"I guess I'll just have ice cream alone then."

"No wait we are not melted. Let's go!"

She grabbed Jungkooks hand and speed off. Jungkook chuckled and grabbed Taehyung hand. Jiyeon would never forget the family moment they have like this. The memory might be fuzzy later on but at least she truly knew what the memory was about.

Filled cause marriage.

I took the test and these were my results ;)

Apparently I'm not cut out to be dominant (not that I'm complaining)

Apparently I'm not cut out to be dominant (not that I'm complaining). So yeah. Oh and the boy/girl means like if your a little. I don't think this is really accurate cause for one the one I blacked out I was definitely not into and it didn't even ask anything about it so yeah.  Lol everything dominate I got a 0% on but that's true af.