45

Jiyeon sighed dramatically placing her hand over her forehead. Jungkook looked up from his desk to see her begin to melt against the front of his desk.

"What's up kiddo?"

"I want to go home."

Jungkook smiled.

"Only a little while longer. Plus it's free time you can go play with your little crush."

Jiyeons cheeks turned into a rosy red. She slapped her hands over her cheeks. Jungkook smiled looking at the girl who acted like Taehyung.

"Shh! It's supposed to be a secret."

Jungkook chuckled and pointed at the shy boy who sat in the corner with a picture book.

"Why don't you go talk to him."

Jiyeon nodded and quickly ran over to the boy. He looked very concentrated looking at the picture book filled with flowers.

"Hi!"

The startled boy looked up and blushed seeing Jiyeon.

"H-hi."

"Whatca reading?"

Yesuel closed the picture book and raised it up for Jiyeon to take. The small girl frowned and shook her head.

"I didn't come over to take it. I wanted to talk to you."

The small boys blush deepened on his cheeks and he nervously held the book up to his face so she couldn't see his red cheeks. The girl giggled and grabbed the book and gently pulled it away.

"Hey I have a fun idea let's be friends!"

"Y-you want to b-be friends with me-e?"

The girl nodded and sat down.

"Yeah so don't be scared."

She leaned in closer and grabbed his shirt making him lean in as well. Their foreheads hit each other making them both wince.

"I think your cooler then all the other stupid boys."

She then released his shirt. Yesuel rubbed his forehead and smiled slightly. His front two teeth missing making the smile all so much cuter. Jiyeon squealed.

"Your so cute!"

"Yesuel are you ready to go. Someone's here to pick you up."

Yesuel nodded. He then looked at Jiyeon.

"Bye."

Jiyeon waved goodbye before running to hug Jungkooks legs.

"I want to marry him."

Jungkook chuckled and picked her up placing her on his hip.

"Oh yeah? Well your going to have to wait till your like fifty seven okay?"

Jiyeons eyes widened.

"Why!"

Jungkook smiled.

"Cause your my little girl."

Jiyeon couldn't respond as her brain kept processing Jungkooks words over and over.

"Cause your my little girl."

———

Unedited

You guys should check out my new book Demon if you haven't already! It was originally a one shot idea and is in my dirty Thoughts book but is being turned into a book! Don't worry the book will be different from what the one shot is.

Here's a small little peak of what it would be kinda like (this is taken from the one shot)

The demon smiled and continued to draw on Jungkooks body using the knife. Once he felt full he dropped the knife to the floor and vanished from his spot on Jungkooks lap.

Jungkook stood up and walked to the mirror to look at what the stupid demon had done. Words in a language he didn't know and symbols he had no idea what their meaning was.  He didn't feel the presence of the demon so cleaned himself up and went back to work.

Once again the book will be different from the one shot!