18

Jungkook let all the fathers in and spend the day with their kids. While all the other kids played with their dad Jungkook sat and played Patty cake with Jiyeon.

"Mr. Jeon we get out soon."

Jungkook nodded.

"I'm glad all that work on reading the clock is working."

Jiyeon nodded.

"Mr. Jeon why can't you be my real daddy?"

Jiyeon had stopped playing the game and looked up at Jungkook a serious expression on her face. Jungkooks heart felt warm at the thought that the girl liked him so much she'd want him in her life as a father figure.

"Cause me and your mom isn't married and not in love. That and the fact that..."

The bell rang cutting him off.

"I'm sorry Jiyeon but I need to talk to the kids real quick."

Jiyeon nodded and still sat on the beanbag chair that was in the play area.

"Love? He needs to love mommy? Or be married to mommy?"

Jiyeon smiled forming a cute plan in her head.

After all the kids left Taehyung entered the class room. He smiled when he saw Jiyeon playing cooking with Jungkook.

"Mommy! I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"Mr. Jeon is my daddy for the day and if I want him to be my forever daddy you need to marry or love him. Can you please do that?!"

It's weird to think that I've probably seen some of you before and some of you have seen me before but we just walked by one another cause we didn't know that we were there at the same place and same time.