24

This was it. Taehyung was slightly panicking. He had on black jeans with a oversized grey sweater. What if Jungkook didn't like it?

"Tae stop worrying."

"Ah Yoongi I'm so nervous."

Yoongi gave a small smile and walked closer to pull Taehyung into a hug.

"You'll be fine just be yourself."

Taehyung nodded and jumped as the doorbell went off. Taehyung hugged Yoongi one last time before heading tweeds the door. Yoongi looked out the window as Jungkook opened the door of his car door for Taehyung.

Yoongi ran out of time. Yoongi never had romantic feelings for Taehyung. He viewed the boy as a little brother who need shielding from the world. He didn't really want Taehyung and Jungkook dating because that meant the boy was growing up.

He would run out of time having Taehyung to himself and protected. He knew at least Jungkook would take care of him.

Taehyung walked through the woods with Jungkook who hummed a song. Taehyung didn't recognize the song but it found it beautiful.

"Here."

Jungkook pushed some bushes back allowing Taehyung to step through them. His eyes widened at the beautiful sight.

"Wow. This place is absolutely gorgeous."

Jungkook smiled and nodded. He had his hands in his jeans pockets as he awkwardly walked forward.

"I know it's kinda cheesy but I though you'd like it more then some fast food restaurant."

Taehyung gave a soft smile.

"Well as long as you are with someone you enjoy spending your time with then where you are doesn't matter."

Jungkook smiled and sat down. He patted the spot next to him.

Unedited

I've been so tired lately. I'm also working on a request and it's already 3,000+ words so sorry it's taking awhile