25

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook.

"How did you find this place?"

Jungkook sighed happily and leaned back in the soft grass. He looked up at the orange sky.

"I was having a hard time with my brother and needed space from everyone so went out on a walk. I found this place and remember how to get here."

Taehyung nodded and looked down at Jungkook who seemed to be thinking.

"Are you a dm your brother good now?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and gave a sad smile.

"He passed away. I meant that I was having a hard time dealing with his death."

Taehyung looked down at his fingers.

"I'm sorry for as-"

"Don't be id tell you sooner or later anyways."

Taehyung felt a slight tickle in his tummy. He placed his hand on his stomach and one on his face. His cheeks felt hot under his hand. Oh so the tickle was butterflies.

"Taehyung you.... never mind."

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook and tilted his head to the side.

"Wait no please tell me."

Jungkook shook his head.

"It's cliché."

"Isn't this situation kinda cliché in a way?"

Jungkook laughed and the sound of it made Taehyung feel like a thousand butterflies were released in his tummy.

"It is isn't it. Well if it's already cliché then I'll just say what I had thought. Taehyung you look beautiful right now under the sunset."

Taehyung blushed and looked down at his thighs.

"T-thank you."

Jungkook chuckled and grabbed Taehyungs arm pulling him down against him. Taehyung blushed harder. Both boys couldn't seem to look away from each other's eyes. Jungkook slowly got closer to Taehyung as Taehyung slowly got closer to Jungkook.

"Can I?"

Taehyung couldn't find his words so just nodded. Jungkook placed his lips on Taehyungs own. The kiss was something new and warm. It was sweet and loving. They pulled away and looked at each other. A smile on each of their faces.

"Taehyung would you be my boyfriend?"

Taehyungs smile widened.

"Y-yes I w-would."