35

Jiyeon crossed her arms and stomped her small foot. She was currently unhappy because one of the small boys took her pencil.

"Give it back!"

"No! Nana nana booboo stick your head in doodoo!"

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes but they quickly widened as a blue pencil was held in from of her.

"H-here."

Yesuel had a blush on his cute little face as he gave his favorite pencil to Jiyeon.

"Thank you Yesuel!"

Jiyeon took the pencil from him and turned back to her worksheet that was working on recognizing the word to. Jungkook smiled at the sight. He was walking over to defuse the situation but the small boy with a blushing face solved it already.

Taehyung walked into his living room not expecting   to see Jungkook there.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook turned around and offered Taehyung a large smile. Yoongi came into the living room from the kitchen with a bowl of marshmallows and handed it to Jiyeon.

"She refuses to come home unless he came. "

Jungkook nodded and Jiyeon just pouted.

"Mommy and daddy need to be with each other lol the time!"

Yoongi smiled at the little girl and sat down on the couch pulling her onto his lap.

"Jiyeon... Jungkook has to go home too. Remember he has a place of his own."

Jiyeon looked at Taehyung.

"B-but I thought mommy's and daddy's homes are with each other..."

The small girls bottom lip wobbled as tears gathered in her eyes. She placed his little hands on her eyes.
Taehyung rushes over to her and took her from Yoongi.

"Your are right Jiyeon."

"T-the why aren't you two home to each other?"

"Honey we aren't married."

Jiyeon frowned and pulled her hands away from her eyes. She placed her forehead against Taehyungs shoulder.

"What happens when you guys get married?"

Taehyung rubbed her small back trying to calm her down.

"Then we are home for real."

"Then hurry up and get married already."

Around $1,000 of my makeup got destroyed today :)

Had to say goodbye to three of my Naked pallets.