59

Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip. He watched as a fuzzy Jungkook smiled at a pretty woman. They were both laughing and it seemed they were having a really good time. She'd occasionally touch his arms and bite her lips. Taehyung grew suck watching the two so left the classroom. Jungkook had asked him to come that day. For what reason he doesn't remember why.

Tears fell down his cheeks as he walked quickly out. He soon arrived back at the house. Jiyeon and Yoongi sitting in the couch. Jiyeon turned around and looked Taehyung dead in the eye.

"You are a bad mommy. I don't want you anymore."

Taehyung could hear his name being called out repeatedly. He looked around him searching for the voice when the room bagan fading away into blackness.

Taehyung shot up into the bed. Jungkook stood next to the bed. A concerned face on him as he looked at Taehyung.

"Bad dream?"

Taehyung nodded and looked around the room. Jiyeon slept next to him peacefully. Jungkook smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. Taehyung turned to look at him. Jungkook took his hands in his own.

"Don't think too much about your dream. Bad dreams are never true. They are your fears. Don't let them get to you."

Taehyung nodded once more before crawling out from the covers and into Jungkooks lap. He placed a small peck onto Jungkook Leila before sighing happily. He then rested his head on Jungkooks shoulder.  Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist.

"Want to go on a date later today?"

"Yes. I'd like it."

Jungkooo chuckled patted Taehyungs head.

"Me too. I hope you'll think this is the best date ever."

"Any date with you is the best date ever."

"I think and hope this one would top any other dates."

Taehyung giggled.

"We can see."

———
I'm sad but excited for this book to end cause I'm excited to post and write more for my new book smoke and love. Oh and just saying if you haven't checked that out you should. I'll give ya some reason too

-badboys
-fuckbuddy
-smut
-vkook

:)