Chapter 1- Expression

Attention Reader!

I don't own attack on titan.

I don't own the characters from attack on titan.

I don't own any of the pictures or drawings you see.

I only own the story plot.

I'm always on the rush so I apologize for any misspelled words/wrong grammar.

I will be using some codes like...

(F/N): First name

(L/N): Last name

(H/C): Hair color

(H/L): Hair length

(E/C): Eye color

(L/C): Lip color

(S/C): Skin color

POV: Point of view

[[A/N From the future: Again, I'm terribly sorry for the horribly written 'earlier-chapters'. This was my first fanfiction so... yeah... carry on~]]

(Your character here is a brave and STRONG girl. and the forceful, scary but emotionless Levi only shows his soft side to you and only YOU, got it?. good!)

I apologize if I did not get Levi's exact personality. to tell you the truth... it was super hard to make a story with a character who has a personality of a rock...

but that's one of the main reasons why we love him so much~

(so... I'll try to keep up.. ;)

Pls... Don't copy my story :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Happy Reading~!

Chapter 1- Expression

You are a skilled fighter, you mastered using 3DMG on your first try, even defeated Mikasa on hand to hand combat.

Yes, you're amazing at everything when it comes to the battle field. but you always fail when it comes to someone you like.

And with all the guys you could've fallen for, your heart decided to fall for the emotionless, short, not to mention heartless person in the entire walls, Levi.

Sucks to be you.

After what you did to him at the training grounds, you're actually lucky that he didn't chase you down to hell for slapping him hard on his cheek. Yup, you were that brave.

Little did you know that you were casually gazing at that same person from a distance; Apparently, you turned into a stalker...

It was another busy afternoon in the mess-hall,you and the other cadets were taking a break from all the training you've been through. You were sitting with your three best friends, Mikasa, Eren and Armin; eating lunch just like an ordinary day. The only thing that bothered you, was that the Corporal, Levi Ackerman, was sitting a few meters away from your table. Which made it perfect for you to look directly at the small man, with him, hopefully not knowing a thing.

Too bad it wasn't your day.

*glare*

You almost choked yourself to death, seeing the clean-freak's eyes suddenly meet yours. In return, to make it less obvious, you repeatedly blinked your eyes and turned your sight to your friends; Mikasa, Eren and Armin.
Who were basically staring at your actions the entire time.

"(F/N), your face is turning into Mikasa’s scarf." Armin pointed out.

With Mikasa chuckling. "You like the shortie, don't you~!" She teased. Even when she already knows it was true. Apparently,  she was the only one between the three who actually knows. "You've been staring at him like Sasha staring at her potato." She added, comparing you to the potato-maniac.