Chapter 82 - Flatlines

Start from the beginning

The doctor starts to ask me all kinds of questions. As I am answering, the pain in my side comes back again. I double over, and I hear the doctor order some tests for me right away. The doctor puts his hand on my side and believes I may have a broken rib. No wonder it is so painful. This must have happened when I was being thrown around on the boat.

The door swings open and there she stands, my mother, Maria Ferrari.  I want to see the doctor try to ask her to leave... pffft  she is not going anywhere, and I really don't want her to.

The doctor and nurse look at my mother and ask her to wait outside and of course she says, "Over my dead body!"   She is not leaving me.  I ask the doctor if it is ok for my mother to stay and they finally agree.

My mother walks over to the side of the bed and grabs my hand and kisses my temple and tells me that everything will be ok.  I begin to cry, and she wipes the tears and tells me to be strong for my baby! Thank God she is here.

The doctor begins to examine me and believes that I have a concussion, but I will be ok. The doctor said that it looks like I was pretty banged up from being thrown around on the boat.  He orders a sonogram to see if everything is ok with the baby.

The doctor and the nurse leave, and my father and the guys come back in the room. My father walks over to me and grabs my other hand and leans down and kisses my forehead and begins to cry as he says, "Christina, my beautiful daughter, I am so thankful you will be ok. I don't know what I would do without you."

My mother comes around and puts her arms around my father and assures him that his little girl will be ok. I am trying to be strong but, this is too hard. I begin to cry when Louis comes over and puts his arms around me and whispers in my ear, "Christina, please don't cry. I am so thankful you are ok, and I promise you, I will always be here for you and Harry.   I love you both with all my heart."

I look into Louis' eyes and see he is crying.   I wipe the tears that are coming down his cheek and tell him that we love him as well and I need him to go find out what is going on with Harry and to be by Anne's side.

Niall and Liam walk up to me and kiss my forehead and tell me they are praying for me and Harry.  I tell them to please go check on Harry for me. They grab Louis and promise to come back and let me know what is going on.

Louis' POV

I walk over to Christina and whisper in her ear, "Christina, please don't cry.   I am so thankful you are ok, and I promise you, I will always be here for you and Harry. I love you both with all my heart."  She looks at me and tells me that they love me as well and for me to go check on Harry.

OMG Harry... he has been shot. How is this possible? How can we go from a beautiful wedding to a hospital?

I promise Christina that I will return once I find out what is happening with Harry. I better go check on Anne as well.  I know that woman must be devasted, Harry is her world.

Liam and Niall grab me, and we head over to where the waiting area is by the operating room. As I enter the room, Anne looks up at me and sees I am crying.  She runs over to me and wraps her arms around me and tells me that we all need to be strong and positive, Harry will be fine! My God how is this woman being so strong?

She asks how Christina is and I tell her that so far, she is ok, but they are doing tests on her. I know what she really wants to ask, and I look at her and say, "Yes, the baby is okay." Anne lets out a deep breath and thanks God.

I ask how Harry is doing and she says that he just went into surgery.  It seems that the bullet went through his abdomen and there is internal bleeding. OMG... Harry better make it, he must. I tell Anne that I have to let Christina know and she asks what room she is in, so she can go tell her herself.

Christina's POV

What is taking Louis so long? Why hasn't he come back yet?  I keep looking towards the door waiting for it to open and when it does, Anne walks in, not Louis.  She walks over to my parents first and hugs them. 

Anne slowly walks toward me with tears in her eyes and tells me how happy she is that me and the baby are ok then kisses my forehead.  I look into her eyes and ask her how Harry is doing.  She smiles and tells me that Harry is in surgery and that he has some internal bleeding.

I begin to cry and Anne puts her arms around me and tells me that we have to be positive and keep our faith that all will be okay.  "Yes, we have to be positive.  Harry, promised me he wouldn't leave me." I say with tears in my eyes.

Just then the door swings open and Louis runs in and screams for Anne to come back.  She runs towards the door and runs out of the room with Louis.  I scream for my parents to go with her so they can tell me what is going on.

I watch my parents run after Anne and I just start praying for Harry to be ok.  All of a sudden I get a chill through my body and just know it is Harry...  "Noooooooooooooooooo, Harry, you promised me!!!!" I cry out.

Harry's POV

I can hear Christina calling my name.  I am here baby girl...  I will be ok, I promise.   I am rolled into a room which looks like an operating room.  Everyone quickly moves around me and is screaming out directions to one another.

I am laying there listening to them say I have lost a lot of blood and they need to operate as soon as possible because I have internal bleeding.  I feel so tired.  I am just going to sleep for a while.

I am woken up by a very loud alarm.  I sit up and try to figure out where the alarm is coming from.  I hear them yell, "He has flatlined!!! We can't let him die!!"  Who has flatlined???  I look around and I see myself laying there... WTF... 

I need to see Christina.  I run out of the room and run past Louis, my mum and Christina's parents and run into her room.  I run up to the bed and get in with her and put my arms around her and kiss her cheek as she screams, "Noooooooooooooooooo, Harry, you promised me!!!!"

I know...  I am so sorry...

Thank you for reading my story.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please leave your comments!

Love, CeeCee