Johnny Lawrence ⌲ Heavy Breakup

Johnny sat on the bench, leg bouncing uncontrollably

Johnny sat on the bench, leg bouncing uncontrollably. All he could hear was static, the large crowd cheering him on was the last thing on his mind.

'I'm sorry Johnny but I can be with someone who's so aggressive.'

'What? But (Y-'

'A-and I need to focus on school, Johnny -it's our last year.'

'But I can help! We can study together!'

'I-I just can't-'

'(Y/N) I need you! You're my lucky charm! The tournament is so close-' Johnny tried grabbing your hand but you stepped back, wiping away your tears.

'I'm sorry, Johnny. Good luck with the tournament.'

In his hand, Johnny was holding the headband you bought for him for his birthday.

'Come on man, you gotta go on soon.' Johnny looks up at Bobby, with a small smile.

'Yeah man, I know.' Johnny sighs, getting up quickly, trying to shake off his sad thoughts.

---

You worked your way through the crowds, finding your seat in front of the main arena. Yes, you and Johnny had broken up but you still needed to support him. He was the love of your life, you just needed to focus on school that's all. You sigh, sitting down at your spot which was very close to the mat. Looking around, you spot Johnny almost straight away. He looked broken and your heart ached. This time last year you would have been standing right beside him with a big sign or making out in an empty hallway. Maybe I did the wrong thing. Soon the fight started, Johnny was more aggressive than usual, looking like an absolute mess. He hadn't been focusing on his moves and defence, meaning that he was already two points down. Johnny's Sensei soon asked for a time out. You needed to talk to him. Running down the stairs you shoved past anyone who got in your way until you were standing right in front of an exhausted Johnny. You could almost see his heart shattering when he saw you, quickly covering it up with his signature 'douchebag' smirk.

'Sweep the leg' you looked over at Sensei Kreese, shocked that he would even suggest cheating. Shaking your head, you tried making eye contact with Johnny but got back on the mat without giving you a second glance. Johnny did end up hurting Daniel's leg but karma got him back and Daniel won with an incredible crane kick. You watched proudly as Johnny handed the trophy to Daniel, then stepping off the mat to go to the change rooms. You quickly run in front of the boy, stopping him from going anywhere. He just stopped, looking at you with a tired, blank expression.

'Please hear me out, Johnny.' You took a deep breath. 'I know this is gonna sound stupid but I made a huge mistake and I'm so sorry. I feel like I cost you the most important event of your life! Just please, hear me out. I love you and I can't survive without you. Will you please take me back?' You had tears running down your face at this point.

'This wasn't the most important event of my life'. You cringed, waiting for him to freak out or spit out a sarcastic response, but Johnny just chuckled. 'The most important day hasn't even come yet. It'll be our wedding day.' The boy said proudly. You look up at him, leaping into his arms with the biggest hug you could muster up. You give him a passionate kiss, not minding that he was incredibly sweaty and smelly. You pull apart out of breath, Johnny gently places you back on the floor. He grabs your hand, rubbing his thumb softly over the back of your hand. 'Why don't we go have a shower?' He smirks at you and you laugh.  

--- 

Hellooo! Sorry It's been a while - I have so much school stuff to do ugh ⚑

Thank you for reading! Hopefully I'll be able to update again soon ☻

xxx