Daniel Larusso ⌲ Birthday

Today was Daniel's 16th birthday and you were excited

Today was Daniel's 16th birthday and you were excited. Mr Miyagi and you had been planning out the whole day. You arrived at the Larusso house at 10 to pick your boyfriend up. You knock on the door and almost immediately it was opened by Daniel.

'Happy birthday baby!' You tackle him in a hug and kiss his cheek.

Daniel laughs 'thanks (Y/N) baby.' You grab his hand and start to run to your car.

'We gotta go and get this day started!' You take Daniel to the arcade, letting him go crazy on all of the games. You even begged one of the guys working if you'd be allowed to go into the ball pit real quick and after offering him 10 bucks you were allowed 15 minutes in the ball pit. You stopped to have lunch, buying a pizza to share.

'Oh my god i'm so hungry.' Daniel goes to take a piece but you push his hand away. 'Hey! Isn't it my birthday babe? Doesn't that mean I can do whatever I want?'

'Yeah just wait a second Larusso.' You take a candle out from your back and light it with your lighter, which makes Daniel laugh. You start to scream out happy birthday so everyone will get involved, which they did. By the end of the song Daniel was hiding under the table. You ate your pizza and went on a few of the water slides and by then it was closing time. You tiredly walk back to your car, you leaning on Daniel and him leaning on you. You drive to Mr Miyagi's home and meet him there for dinner. There Daniel got all of his presents. A karate suit and a freaking car from Mr Miyagi and a new bike helmet and clothes from his mum. You were embarrassed about your present so you hide it under your jumper, how were you supposed to go after a car?! Mrs Larusso puts her hand on your arm.

'(Y/N) honey do you want to give your present to Daniel now?' You turn bright red and give Mrs Larusso a look of panic. She understand and rubs your arm, mouthing 'don't worry, he'll love it', you take a deep breath and slide your present over to Daniel.

'Happy birthday Daniel. I love you.' Daniel picks up the messily wrapped present and rips it open, revealing a black book. On each page of the book there was a photo of you and daniel with little messages about the things you love about Daniel. Because you don't have too much money at the moment you decided to make something, hoping that he'd still like it. He was silent for minutes, slowly flicking through the pages. He then places the book on the table and looks up at you with tears in his eyes.

'I love it so much (Y/N), it's amazing, thank you.' He stands up from the table and so do you, he gives you a massive hug, as if everything he felt about the book was being displayed in the hug. He kisses you softly on the lips, caressing your cheek. You sigh and kiss back. Your eyes widen when you hear Daniel's mother giggling and pull back.

'Uhhh sorry Mrs Larusso.'

'It's okay honey I don't care, I approve of this.' She point between you and your boyfriend making the both of you go really shy. Daniel grabs your hand and kisses it.

'Thanks for making today so great (Y/N) this has been the best birthday ever.' 

---

Wow this is long haha ☼

Thanks for reading ☻

xxx