Darry Curtis ⌲ Propose

Darry had invited you over for dinner, so you were on your way to his place now

Darry had invited you over for dinner, so you were on your way to his place now. He had told you that he had gotten all of the boys out of the house which meant that you two would finally be alone. You were both excited about this because the last time you were away from the boys was on your first date. Ever since then at least one boy would pop up and interrupt. You parked your car and walked up to the front door, walking in straight away.

'Darry honey?' You hear a clash coming from the kitchen and Darry runs around the corner covered in pasta. You hold in a laugh as you drop your bag and walk up to Darry. 'Baby are you okay?' He puts on a smile and tries to get rid of some of the food on his shirt.

'Yeah I'm totally okay (Y/N)! If you just sit on the couch for a moment I'll be done in two secs.' You rub some of the sauce off of his face with your thumb and give him a quick peck on his lips.

'Sure baby, no stress.' You sit on the couch and after a couple of clashes and swears, Darry calls out saying you can come in. You walk into the kitchen and gasp, seeing the table. There was a white cloth covering the wooden table with two candles and a small vase of roses sitting in the middle. There was two bowls of spaghetti set out on table cloths right next to each other. Darry was standing behind the chairs smiling. You smile at Darry and tear up. He had put so much effort into this dinner which made you emotional, he was such a cutie. He pulled out a chair and you sat down. The pasta was great. It was a little undercooked but you still appreciated it. Halfway through dinner Darry's eyes widen and he jumps up to the oven.

'The cake!' He pulls out a very burnt chocolate cake and sighs. 'I'm sorry (Y/N) this is horrible.' You stand up and hug Darry from behind, kissing his shoulder.

'No Darry it's amazing. I'm having such a great night and I feel so lucky to have someone who puts so much effort into looking after me.' He turns around and places his head on your shoulder.

'It's just not how I planned this night. I was gonna propose.' You push the boy off of you and hold onto his shoulders so he looks at you.

'WHAT?!' Darry sighs and pulls a small box out of his pocket.

'It was my mother's. I was going to give it to you tonight but it didn't really work out the way I wanted it to.' He opens the box to reveal a beautiful ring. The ring had three small diamonds running across the band with love engraved on the inside. You gasp and cover your mouth.

'Yes.'

'What?'

'I don't care that his day didn't turn out the way you wanted it to but yes! I will marry you Darry!' Darry kisses you hard and places the ring on your finger. 

---

Thanks for reading ☻

Let me know if there are any characters/actors you want to see more of 

xxx