River Phoenix ⌲ Dancing

River had just gotten a call saying that he got the role of young Indy in Indiana Jones so you were out celebrating at a nice restaurant getting pizza

River had just gotten a call saying that he got the role of young Indy in Indiana Jones so you were out celebrating at a nice restaurant getting pizza. River was a massive fan of Indiana Jones so he was really happy he landed the role, and so were you. The waiter had just taken your orders and you had settled back to talking to River when a song started playing, ganing both your's and River's attention.

'(Y/N)~' You roll your eyes and look at your boyfriend.

'Yes River.'

'Can you hear the song that's playing?' You look up at the speaker and smile as you hear the introduction of Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners playing. You laugh and look back to River who was smirking.

'Yeah I can' It was your song. When you first met at 12 this was the song that you two bonded over, forming a great friendship. Now that you two are a couple it still remains your song.

'So what are we gonna do about it?' River raised his eyebrows, smiling. 

'What do you mean?'

'Well if our love is true we have to do something!' You both laugh 'That's what happens when your song plays.'

You look at River with a smile, squinting your eyes. He's gonna do something, isn't he? He winks at you and starts moving around in his chair, trying to look casual as he starts to dance. You laugh loudly and try to cover it up with your hands before anyone starts to stare.

'No River don't you dare do anything!' He jumps out of his chair and points at you, singing along to the words.

'Come on Eileen, oh I swear what he means, at this moment you mean everything.' He looks at you smiling, waiting for you to sing with him. You look around, people were staring at him as if he was crazy, which persuaded you to join in.

'You in that dress my thoughts I confess verge on dirty' You get up and grab River's hand.

'Come on Eileen.' You sing together as he spins you around and dips you. When you stand back up the people in the restaurant applaud which surprised both you and River. River looks at you and smiles, leaning in and kissing you. You kiss back straight away, matching his passion. You put your hand on his cheek, reluctantly pulling away because of the attention you were receiving. The crowd starts to whistle and hoot which makes you blush. River laughs and gives you a hug. 

'I love you, (Y/N)'

'I love you too, River.' 

---

Thanks for reading ☻

xxx