Denny Lachance ⌲ Wingman

You were sitting on a bench in the park reading your book when a young boy came and sat in front of you

You were sitting on a bench in the park reading your book when a young boy came and sat in front of you. You hesitantly look up and see that the boy is smiling at you. You slowly close your book and smile back. 'Uhhh are you okay?'

'Uh no actually I've lost my brother can you help me?' You say yes of course but you also wonder about the boy's age, wouldn't he be old enough to find his brother on his own? After walking around for no longer than 5 minutes a boy looking a lot like the one holding onto your hand, but older, comes running into your view.

'Uh hi! Are you missing a brother?' You lift up your arm, showing the guy in front of you the child hanging off of it. The man looks from you to the boy.

'Well I was looking for him... we were playing hide and seek...'

'Ohh that was what we were doing, I didn't realise. I got scared so I asked this very kind and ~single~ girl to help me.' The boy replied, making you look at the  small boy with wide eyes.

'Uhhh what?'

'Gordie what are you doing?' Gordie smiles up at his older brother. Denny sighs, understanding what his brother was doing. 'Hey I'm Denny and this is my wingman apparently.' He looks at his brother, tapping him on the back of his head.

'He's a pretty cute wingman. I'm (Y/N) and I'm flattered.' You chuckle and shake Denny's outstretched hand.

'Y'know what we should do now? Get some ice cream. Let's go!' Gordie runs off to the shop and you and Denny slowly trail behind, giving each other the chance to meet. 

---

Thanks for reading! ☻

xxx