Flagrant Fall (Her)

A/N:

Sorry, I can't get a hold of Seige— even Zeus, but I did try tho. Lousy one.

And as usual, May made-up character na naman akong ini-insert HOHOHO.

Hi @ThePandaWithGlasses this chap is for u. Hindi kita ma-tag, bakit? I don't think I did justice to your idea, but I hope you like it.

***************

Flagrant Fall (Zeus & Seige)

Seige Uriel

She went out to clear her head. Obviously, that wasn't working out the way she wanted to.

"What are you doing here?" she almost hissed. She settled herself near a tree log and stared into the horizon.

"Watching out," he answered.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes. "I told you, Coby, I'm fine. I can handle myself."

Coby, a nephelim like her, snorted. "Yea, like the time you nearly skewered your own wings. Or that time you almost lost your wings again. Or that one time you were so out of it you nearly killed yourself. Yea, sure. You can handle yourself."

She had to clench her fists to avoid pushing a nephelim off a cliff.

"Leave me alone, Coby." she told him. "Don't take Ambrose's every word seriously."

Coby shook his head valiantly. "Nah-uh, Missy. Not gonna happen."

She grumbled under her breath.

"You can grumble all you want. Hate me even, but I'm watching you."

"Yea, that sounded like you're openly stalking me." she mumbled.

"First off, I'm not stalking; I'm watching. There's difference."

"Not much of a difference, though." she argued. "Only that you're doing it in the open."

Coby grunted.

"It's so difficult to argue with you, Seige, really."

"So now, you are free to leave."

Coby sat next to her. "Still a no."

She groaned, loud enough to send her message to him. But the nephelim must be dense, he didn't even flinch. How unfair.

"How did you even discover this place?" Coby asked, gazing at the cliff. "I didn't know this place existed."

Seige sighed. "Someone... brought me here once,"

"I have yet to discover the hidden gems of Hangrove."

"Yea, well..." she let her answer hang in mid air.

Coby went silent for a moment, then asked, "What do you think is out there?"

She's been thinking about it for a long time now. She never liked being in the dark, she wanted to know what's really happening. But it's as if the enemies are masked by a dark veil that even the strongest of spells won't be able to break it.

"Honestly, I have no idea."

Coby frowned. "Didn't you and Ambrose find something while scouting for other nephelims?"

She shook her head no.

"Rogue vampires are somehow a part of this."

She turned to look at Coby.

"There's been an attack in and out of Hangrove," Coby continued, "we've heard from the news, and vampires at the council are making a stealth move to work on the matter."