ENTRY | Day Seven: Gift Shopping

GIFT SHOPPING

A/N:

First of all, I would like to apologise for taking this long to update the entries. My biggest lie in 2020! LOL!

Second, I'm both busy and sick so I have a hard time writing. And I'm having and facing difficulties with writing particular entries/prompts so please bear with me,

Lastly, SABAW ITO! Will check this one once the effect of my meds wear off. I'm a bit tired and sleepy for taking anti-depressants so medj lutang ako habang sinusulat 'to.

But, anw, feedbacks?

Also, kung gusto niyo lang naman, follow me on twt, usap tayo dun: @/pwnywrtswp un ko!

Thank you for reading! Babawi ako, hopefully!

Enjoy!

*********

Picture Perfect (Enzo & Ezra)

Who doesn't love shopping?

Apparently, they do.

It may not look like it but they ain't a huge fan of going to malls or shopping centres and jumping from one stall to the other.

If it weren't for their Mom, Carly, they wouldn't be standing in the middle of the mall looking like lost idiots.

"So.." Enzo started, breaking the ice. His eyes looking around relentlessly as though it was his first time inside. "What are we even here for, anyway?"

Ezra shrugged, eyes searching. "Beats me."

As if on cue, her mother's commanding voice played inside her head, "Pick-up the presents for me, honey. I have my hands full today. They're already packed, nothing to worry about."

Right.

They were tasked to pick-up their mother's presents for the early house party later. Carly and Mason were holding an early Christmas party at home for all of Mason's colleagues and subordinates, and their Mom, generous as she is, decided to give everyone a present.

Ezra turned to her twin, "Parang naaalala ko na kung bakit tayo nandito."

Pinagtaasan siya ng kilay ni Enzo.

She sighed. Typical of her brother. "Mom asked us to pick-up the presents for later."

"Us?"

"Fine." she expelled a breath. "She asked me." she rolled her eyes. "Happy now?"

Nangingiting umiling si Enzo, he reached an arm to ruffle her hair before draping it on her shoulder. "I'm just messing with you."

Pinalo niya ang kakambal sa dibdib at suminghal, "Nakakainis ka!"

"You know that's not true." Enzo pinched his twin's nose. "Come on, let's pick-up Mom's presents."

Nagpati-anod naman si Ezra nang igaya siya ni Enzo paalis sa kinatatayuan nila kanina pa.

"Bili na rin pala tayong gifts para sa exchange gift natin." Ezra suggested, looking up at her twin brother. "What do you say?"

"That sounds like a plan to me."

"Himala," Ezra feigned surprise, "you've said a lot today."

Enzo snorted.

"I think Aiane is good for you." she pointed out. Natahimik naman ang kambal niya.