Against

A/N:

Bago kayo mag-scroll pababa, remind ko lang na lousy 'to. At hindi ko gusto ang nangyari. After reading this, lez all forget this ever happened! It took me days to finish this lousy chap kasi hindi ko tanggap ang tinatakbo ng kwento.

So, ngayon palang, sorry na agad!

*********

Against (Enzo & Aiane)

Athena Adrianne

"Damn it," Zeus muttered under his laboured breath. He turned his head to her, his look hard and dark. "Go, Aiane. You need to get back to the manor, and check for Blake."

"But Kuya—" she started to protest but Zeus just gave her a dead look.

"Go. We'll hold them off." giit nito. "We'll rendezvous as soon as we're done here. Go!"

Biting the inside of her cheek, she turned and ran.

Hangrove was in chaos.

Houses and buildings burning, a lot of exploding, battle cries everywhere, dead vampires and wolves and some humans scattered around the streets, gun shots echoing in the distance, howling wolves and lycans and the eerie rustle of the wind.

Hangrove was under attack.

A few hours ago, the Town Square was peaceful yet lively. Same old, same old.

When a sudden piercing howl echoed through Hangrove. Then vampires and lycans and some witches came running from the woods, killing around mindlessly.

Nagkagulo-gulo ang council. Of course hindi nila inaasahan ang atakeng 'yun. Walang pasabi. Walang babala. Ni hindi napaghandaan ng council ang mangyayari.

And here they are, fighting their way to survival.

Hindi niya rin alam saan galing ang mga 'yun. O kung ano ang rason ng biglang pag-atake sa kanila. At kung bakit ngayon pa.

She gritted her teeth in anger before sprinting through the chaos.

She needed to get back to the manor and check for Blake. Nasa council ang parents niya, that's for sure. Sigurado rin na wala sa Rosehill ang bunsong kapatid. So she ran faster. Vampire speed could become in handy most of the time, especially at a time like this.

She just hope that back-ups were on their way to help out in Hangrove, Aiane couldn't take to see the town in ruins, because Hangrove is home. Hangrove held so many of her memories with the people she loves. She couldn't afford to look at it as it is at the moment.

She bit back a sob before running at full speed.

Lucky for her, wala siyang nakasalubong na sinuman. The manor was quiet, too quiet for her liking.

The silence of the manor was enough reason for her to be suspicious, nonetheless she stepped inside as if it was just any other day.

Medyo kampante naman siya dahil sigurado siyang safe and secure ang pasilidad ng manor, masyadong overprotective ang parents niya sa safety nilang pamilya.

Guess her parents' overreaction was finally bearing a good outcome.

She pushed the door open at nagkagulatan pa sila ng isang armadong lalaki na nagbabantay sa may pinto.

"Ma'am Aiane!"

She clutched at her dress. "Grabe ka naman manggulat, Kuya. Tinakot mo 'ko."

"Sorry po, Ma'am. Akala ko po kasi kung sino." hinging-paumanhin nito, nagkamot ng batok.