What It Is Like

This is one of my favourites, along with all the other faves from my list! You'll see why.

And HAPPY 5k reads, omigas! *runs around in circle*

You don't know how happy u just made me! Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart! 🙇🏻‍♀️

P.S.: Wala kaming internet ng mga ilang araw tas nagloloko kaninang umaga kaya ngayon lang, sorna! Hehe 😅✌🏻

Anw, enjoy reading!

—————————

What It Is Like (Callie & Zeus)

Zeus Achilles

He didn't exactly know when and how, it just happened in a blink of an eye.

One moment she's as if allergic even to his mere presence, and then acted as if they were friends for a long time in another.

She confuses him.

And he doesn't want people or things that were confusing. Let alone a complicated one.

But she, on one hand, are both: confusing and complicated.

He wasn't sure, now, if he wanted to regret his decision of talking to her in the first place.

But she caught his attention when he stepped inside the cafe, she has this compelling aura around her whenever she's not baring her teeth out at Ezra.

And without thinking twice, he walked over to her table and asked, "Is this seat taken?"

Surprised, she looked up to meet his gaze. From a peaceful look, her eyes turned from confusion to annoyance real quick.

"There's no available seats at the moment," he quickly added. And he wanted to talk to her, for no apparent reason.

She just happened to piqued his interest. Because from the looks of it, she's that mystery book that has yet to discover. And he wanted to check it out just for the heck of it.

He wanted to see for himself, if Ezra's hatred towards this girl was worth all the accusing look she's thrown their way whenever given a chance.

Because, honestly, he could see nothing really wrong with her. But due to the fact that he tags along Ezra's circle, his silence during every encounter would be easily mistaken as something else.

But Ezra's business with her isn't his, to begin with. And Ezra's fight with her isn't his, too. He's definitely out from the drama.

His Auntie Celeste's daughter has the looks, too. He wondered what Ezra hates about this girl.

She cocked her head to the side, checking if he's lying or not, before looking back up at him. She let out an exasperated sigh, "Fine. Take the seat. And don't talk to me."

He amusingly sat down and waited for his order. Sa dalas niya sa cafe, kabisado na nila ang order niya to the point na hindi na niya kailangan pumunta sa counter para mag-order.

She shot him a look. "Aren't you going to order? I'll reserve the seat for you, don't worry." her forehead was creased the whole time she was talking. Obviously, she was forcing her hospitality towards him because they were in public. "You can take your order now."

Matipid lang siyang ngumiti nang may isang waiter ang naglapag ng tray ng order niya.

Naningkit naman ang mata nito sa kanya. Amused lang siyang tumingin.

"Wow," hindi makapaniwalang bulong nito, sarcastic ang tingin. "Just wow."

He was about to open his mouth but she quickly interrupted him, "I told you not to talk to me."