Chapter 37

****I apologize for the late update but I will try to update at least once a day like I did before..... Enjoy!!!****

*Nikkole P.O.V*

We've been in Hawaii for two weeks and it's been amazing!! Me and Han have gotten much closer but i think it will be a while before we can be couple even though he's been trying this whole trip. But now we're on our way home. I can't wait to get home and cuddle with my Pooh I miss him so much..

-

-

-

-

"Nikkole wake yo ass up. It's time to get off!" I heard Han say while he shook me awake. I swear I hate being woken up out my sleep.

"I'm up, damn." I said pushing him away from me. I struggled to get out of my seat and this Nigga gon stand here and laugh at me. "What the fuck is you laughing at, you should be helpin me. It's yo fault I'm goin through this shit." I said as he helped me up.

I swear these damn hormones get worse everyday cause I feel the need to cry right now cause his retarded ass wants to laugh at me Ughh I don't like him.

We got our bags and Mama Young came and got me and Han while everybody else had a different ride. "Where's Prince?." I asked looking over at Mama Young.

"He's at the house asleep, my friend said he'll watch him for me while I came to get y'all."

"Hold up, what you mean yo friend said 'HE'LL' watch him. What Nigga you got watchin Prince?." Han said jumping in the conversation. On that note I sat back and zoned out the conversation cause thats their business not mine.

-

-

-

-

We pulled up to the house and I rushed, well tried to rush out the car and waddled over to the door. I got the spare key and opened the door. I figured Prince was upstairs like always so I snuck up there.

I went into the guest room and Lawson bed next to him. "Pooh!" I whisper-yelled in his ear making him quickly open his eyes. He's always been a light sleeper.

"Mommy you home!!" He yelled jumping on me and hugging me tight while I hugged him back tightly. I missed him so much. Face time wasn't enough for me.

"I missed you, Pooh." I said squeezing him tighter than before.

"Mommy I can't breath." He managed to say. I lightly laughed and let him go.

"Guess who's downstairs." I told him.

"Who?"

"Daddy!" Right after I said that his Lil but took off running downstairs. He gonna fall down them damn steps one day.

I went downstairs and seen Han on the couch with Prince in his lap playing and Mama Young on the other couch next to a man that I'm guessing is the "friend" she ass talking about.

"Nikkole this is my friend Bobby, Bobby this is Han's girlfriend Nikkole." She said introducing us.

"Well I'm him ex girlfriend but we'rd still close friends." I said with a smile while reaching to shake Bobby's hand. But before I could Han pulled me by my waist gently and sat me on the couch while mugging Bobby. I gave Bobby a warm smile just so he knows that I feel nothing against him and that it's just Han.

I'm gonna have to talk to him about that. We ended up eating dinner and everything over Mama Young's house.

Han is in Prince room tucking him in for bed before he goes home. Prince loves when he tucks him in for some reason. sometimes he doesn't even go to bed unless I call Han over here to tuck him in . It's crazy.

I heard a knock at my door and Han walked in with his hands in his pockets looking exhausted. "Can I stay here tonight I don't feel like driving home." He said getting undressed and laying next to me.

"Well it's kinda hard to say No when you already got yo skinny ass in my bed and got comfortable." I said laughing at him. I turned my lamp off and layed down. Soon after I felt his arms around my bell and his breath on my neck.

"Goodnight Nikkole." He said in a sleepy Voice.

"Goodnight Handsome."

"I love you." He said. He's been saying that everynight but he hasn't gotten a response yet. He knows I Love him but I'm too scared to get hurt again. A broken heart is the worst pain I've ever experienced. Mainly because it takes so long to heal.

***************************

Keep Reading, Voting And Commenting. Love You Guys !!!