Chapter 36

*Nikkole P.O.V*

When I woke up from my nap we all decided to chill at the beach. The boys are all playing in the water while me and Lexi are sitting on the beach chairs.

I had on my hot pink two piece while Lexi had on her lime green one. I didn't really want to wear a two piece because of my stomach but it's not really that bad it's actually cute on me. Lbvvs.

"You excited about Iman coming?" Lexi asked turning towards me.

"Yes I can't wait. At first I was scared tho, but now I'm so excited. He better look like me tho." I said with a light laugh.

"Well just wait til you start delivering him, I swear that shit felt like I was really dying. Carrington bad ass made me have to stitches." I was laughing so hard cause the face she made. She is so retarded.

All the boys had ran up to us but we didn't see Stacii with them. "Where Stacii at." Lexi asked right before we heard him yell.

"I'm finna all y'all asses. Y'all think this shit is a muhfuckin joke!!!! Y'all black asses got me fucked up!!." We looked over at him and he was soaking wet and his whole face was red. He started running after the boys and they all took off towards the cabin while me and Lexi laughed our asses off. These niggas is truly crazy.

Me and Lexi stayed at the beach for another hour and then decided to go back to the house. When we got there the livingroom was empty but we could hear all the TVs in the back rooms.

I went into our room and Handsome was just getting out the shower. He had his towel wrapped around his waist and the water was just dripping down his 6 pack. Ughh Why would he come out that damn bathroom like that when he knows my hormones are all over the place.

"You see something you like?" He asked with a smirk on his face I just turned my head so he couldn't see me blushing.

"So what happened earlier that made Stacii so mad?" I asked going over to the bed and slipping my shoes off.

"Nothin, he was just pissed cause he almost got attacked by a shark and we took his swim trunks then left him out there. He said we was bouta let him die." He said laughing which made me laugh too. They stay messing with him.

"But anyway we all are going to this festival thing in a minute. You and Lexi coming? They gonna have a bunch of food and shit."

"Well hell Yea I'm coming, you should already know I am when theres food involved." I said making him laugh. I went in the bathroom to take a shower before we leave.

I got out the shower and did my hygiene stuff. I wore a floral maximum dress and some pink sandals. I let my beach curls hang and put a white flower in my hair. I put on a little bit of makeup and walked out the room.

I went into the living room and everyone was on the couch just chillin."Damn it's about time. We been waiting on you for like an hour." Lexi said getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Whatever, it takes time to look as good as I do." I told her flipping my hair and walking out the door as everybody else followed.

-

-

-

We got out the car and started walking towards where we seen everybody else. There was a stage where people were dancing with coconut bras and grass skirts on.

There were tables set up for people to sit and eat but I was lookin for the table where the food is. I looked over to the right and seen the food table. That shit look nasty as fuck what the fuck do Hawaiians be eating. The only thing good over there is the fruit.

I guess that's what I'm eating tonight. "Why you lookin like that?" Handsome whispered to me.

"That food look nasty as fuck." I said scrunching my face up again while he laughed.

We the whole night laughing, dancing and eating. I had a really great time and for the first time in a while I was really happy.

***************************

Keep Commenting And Voting Please !!!