Chapter 21

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I pushed Han away from me and walked over to answer the door .

When I opened the door No one was there was an envelope on the floor of the porch with my name on it . I grabbed it and walked in the house .

"Who was it baby ?" Han said sitting on the couch turning the channel .

"Nobody was there, must have been some kids playing ding long ditch or something ." I replied going upstairs to read the note .

I didn't tell Han about it because I kno he already has a lot going on with his gang business and everything and I just don't wanna add on to it if this is something serious .

I opened the note and it read :

Nikkole,

You need to stay the fuck away from my man . He might be layed up with you every night but little do you kno tht when he not wit yo hoein ass he at home wit me like he should be . The only thing keeping us apart is you, and with you out the way I can have him all to myself . So it's your choice either stay the fuck away from him or I'll make you wish you would've stayed away .

By the time I was done reading thy letter I was fuming . I'm not usually the type to just haul off and fight a bitch unless I have to but whoever the fuck this is got me ready to kill a muhfucka on some real shit .

I'm just gon keep this to myself for a while and see if Han tells me about it himself or starts acting different .

If it's true I'm gone just leave . I kept my condo and furniture for this exact reason too .

But all I kno is I'm gon get to the bottom of this shit .

***************************

Short I Kno But Comment And Vote Please !! .