Chapter 16

*Handsome P.O.V*

I saw Nikkole hugging some nigga. Tht shit really pissed me off but I can't really be mad cause I'm the one tht broke up wit her. I kno one thing tho I am gon get my girl back sooner or later.

I saw NIkkole walkin to her condo so I took tht as my chance and followed her there. Her door was unlocked so I just walked in, I went upstairs to her room and saw her in her bra and panties once I stepped a little closer she reached for somthin and pulled out a bat but before she could hit me I kissed her. I the love I been holding back from her went in to tht kiss.

She was hesitant but soon kissed me back and I started rubbing up and down her sides kissing her more aggressively, til she stopped me.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I stopped and looked at Han in his beautiful light brown eyes. I kno tht I love him but I'm not about to just let him in tht easy so he can leave me heartbroken over something really petty and dumb.

"Han what are you doing in here." I asked getting out of his grip he had on my waist.

"Nikkole I'm sorry about getting mad at you over something so dumb, I understand now tht you cared about his well being and shit. Please give me another chance I promise I won't fuck it up this time."

I sighed thinking about what I was going to say. "Look just give me some time, today is Pooh's day and I don't wanna worry about nobody but him, so if you will please leave so I can get dressed and get back to my baby's party." 

"Fine, but promise me tht we can tlk later or somethin." You could so much hope in his eyes.

"I promise." He sighed of relief and smiled at me then walked out my room but turned back around.

"Oh and lock this damn door next time, don't make me have to kill a nigga for hurtin you or Prince."

I laughed lightly and nodded my head. I continued to get dressed and put on a long gucci sundress with big purple flowers on it, and my silver sandles. I put my hair in a dounut bun and put on my eye liner and mascara.

When i got back to the party Prince was back in his birthday and ran up to me with his hands out for me to pick him up.

"Heyy pooh, you havin fun at your party?"

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "I sleepy mommy.'

"Ok well lets eat your cake and we can go home and open all your presents there ok."

He nodded his head and i put him down. He started walking over to Han and put his arms out for him to pick him up.

"Heyy gorgous." I jumped when I felt someone talking on my neck.

"Oh heyy Shawn I forgot you were."

"Well damn I feel loved, but uhh I gotta go handle business so ima hit you up later ok."

"Alright." He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and left. I don't really have feelings for Shawn like I do Han tho. Shawn is just a close friend of mine I guess.

We all sang Happy Birthday to Prince and now Han is helping me put all his presents in the house while Prince is asleep in his room.

"Thanks for helping me."

"It's no problem ma, So can we go out to lunch or something tomorrow so we can tlk?"

"I guess but I'm gonna have to bring Prince."

"Thts cool. Can I ask you somethin?"

"Sure I guess."

"Why do Prince live with you and not y'all mom, and why he call you momma?"

"Look thts a long story so we can just tlk about tht on our lunch date cause I'm tired ok."

"Yea alright, I'll see you later." He gave me a hug and to my surprise kissed me really passionatley then just left before I could say anything. For some reason Han was on my mind all night and it was pissing me tf off. 

****************************************************

Srry It's So Boring But I Couldn't Really Think of Anythng!!!!!

Comment!!!