Chapter 27

~Photo Of Stacii On The Side~

5 Months Later

*Lexi P.O.V*

These past 5 months have been great. Me and Stacii are still going strong. As far as my pregnancy goes I am 8 months and HUGE. I can't wait till I have my baby, by the way I'm having a healthy baby girl. We're going to name her  Carrington Renee Jones. Her name matches mine of course. Lol.

But Nikkole has been doing ok, I think she still loves and misses Handsome though. But her and Jr have been getting pretty close from what I see. But we only have two more months of school and then it's college for me babyyy !!!!!

"Baby where is my bulls snapback?" Stacii asked coming into the bedroom. He's getting ready for school, but I'm not going today I just don't feel up to it.

"It's in the closet where it's always at, duhh." I said making tht face tht girl on facebook always make with the lil ass ponytail and the pink shirt. idk know her name so.

"Whatever, and don't make tht face no more bae, it ain't cute on you." He said giving me a kiss and walking out the door. Well since his annoying ass is gone I'm take my fat ass to sleep.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Well It's been 5 months since I found out I was pregnant, mama young was so excited when I told her. I'm having a boy!!! I'm going to name him Iman (E-mon) Hason Young. It hasn't been as ahrd as I thought it would be. Mostly because I have the help of Jr, We're not together or anything but he's always here to help me and I appreciate him for tht. Two months ago I turned 18, YAASS ya girl is a grown ass woman. Lol.

Jr has told me that he has feelings for me though, I like him too but not enough for a relationship. We both agreed that it wouldn't be right to get into a relationship because Han is his bestfriend and it would of me to get with him when I still love Handsome. Yes I still love him even after what he's done, I kept my promise and never took off my promise ring, I just hope he comes back before the baby is born.

I looked in the mirror as I began to put my hair in a messy bun, I don't feel like getting all dressed up for school today so I'm going to wear some camo cargos with my purple baggy sweatshirt tht says "I'm Pretty Dope" and my purple KD's.

Prince stayed the night with mama Young last night so he won't go to daycare today. I grabbed everything I needed and headedout the door to my car. I drove to school listening to August Alsina's abulm. I swear I love him, one of these days I'm gon met him and thts a promise.

I pulled up to school and got out of my car. I walked up to the crew but I didn't see Lexi. I gae everyone a hug then gave Stacii one.

"Heyy where is Lexi?" I asked him after pulling away from him "She wasn't feeling so well so she stayed home." He answered. Ughh I hate when she stays home without me.

We were all standing around tlking when some girl walked up to Jr. "Why you ain't answer my phone when I tried to call you Jr huh? You forever jumpin when this bitch tell you to jump but when it comes to me you can't even answer the motha fuckin phone." She said pointing towards me and I instantly got pissed. 

"Who tf is you callin a bitch, and the only reason all that stuff for me is because he's being a good friend and I suggest tht you lower yo tone and watch who tf you tlkin to." I said stepping closer to her and speaking calmly. But Jr. lightly pushed me back.

"Bitch you better watch who tf YOU talkin to cause have no problem fightin a pregnant hoe." 

"And I got no problem poppin a worn out ass bitch in her muthfuckin mouth when it's needed so-" I started but was cut off by Jr. "Nikkole calm down it ain't worth it and you puttin to much stress on the baby, let's go." He said grabbing hand and walking away with me by his side.

We were walking when I felt my hair being pulled backwards, I turned around and punched the girl directly in her face but regretted after wards. I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach and I fell to my knee in tears.

"I need to go to the hospital." I said as tears cascaded down my face. Jr. picked me up bridal style and put me in my car with Dante and Stacii in the back speeding to the hospital.

The whole way there all I could think was I hope my baby is ok....