Chapter 7

*Handsome P.O.V*

 We been at the park for like 2 hours and I think I'm really startin to develop feelings for Nikkole. Lowkey tht shit realy scares me cause i aint ever caught feelings before.

We called up the whole crew About an hour ago. Stacii, Lexi, Latrell, Chris, Craig, Demarco, and Dante was all here with us.<Latrell,Craig,Chris,Demarco, adn Dante are part of the gang too> 

We was all just chillin before some nigga walked up and stood over Nikkole.

This nigga really tryin me right now . I told Nikkole to go to the car with Prince but when she turned around thus nigga wanna take the safety off his gun.

I automatically grabbed Prince and Nikkole jumping behind the car and started shooting every nigga I could see standing.

I could hear Nikkole crying behind me and Prince screaming crying. I heard faint sounds of police sirens and ask these scary ass niggas gon hop in they cars and drive off .

I looked back to make sure Prince and Nikkole were straight but when I turned around Nikkole was holding her lower neck with blood coming out non stop and her crying .

"Aww shit!!!" I yelled . The crew ran over to where we were as I held her in my arms.

"Help me get her in to the hospital!" I yelled to no on in particular.

Dante hopped in the drivers seat while everybody got in their cars and followed us to the hospital. I was in the back seat holding Nikkole's head in my lap while Prince was with Lexi and Stacii in the car behind us.

"Han can I tell you something just in case I don't make it."

Nikkole looked up at me in a weak voice.

"Man Dante speed the fuck up!" I yelled at him, I cant let her die man.

"Don't tlk like tht baby, you gon make it ma I kno you is." I said to her on the verge of tears. Man this some serious shit I don't ever cry.

"Well just in case I wanted you to kno tht I'm really feelin you. You a cool person. And if I don't make it please don't let them give Prince to my mom."

Right when she said tht we came to a stop at the hospital i waisted nop time getting out and rushing her Inside.

"I NEED A DOCTOR NOW. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" I held through out the hospital.

Some darkskin female doctor and two white men came and put her on a stretcher and pushed her off into a room I tried running with her but this birch ass doctor gon tell me I gotta wait in the waiting room .

I went back to the waiting room and grabbed a sleeping Prince from Lexi's arms and just held him in my arms as we all waited for the doctor.

As i sat in the chair holding Prince in my arms I just couldn't get my mind off of the fact that Nikkole could be dieing right now.

I didn't get the chance to tell her but I really like Nikkole nd tht shit scares me, I aint ever liked a girl as much as I like her nd she already has a chance of bein taken away from me.

I started thinkin about what she said before i brung her here.

If I don't make make it, please don't let them give Prince to my mom.

Her words echoed in my head. She all he has and now my lil nigga might end up without her. She can't die man.

Me, Prince, Stacii, Lexi, Latrell, Chris, Craig, Demarco, and Dante were all in the waitin room. Stacii was trying to calm Lexi down but when she lifted her head I could see her makeup running down her face so I knew she was crying.

"Family of Ms. Harris?" the doctor came in the waiting room we all immediatley stood out our seats.

"Thts us." I spoke up.

"Well Ms. Harris is going to be fine, she only got hit in the side and it didn't hit any vidal artaries so there is no serious damage done. We've already removed the bullet and she's recovering really well."

"Well, can we see her."

"Yes she's in room 243"

I nodded and we all went to her room . When we walked in she was just laying there with IV's and other things hooked up to her. She was sleeping so peacefully. As soon as Lexi layed eyes on her she started to cry hysterically and walked right back out the room Stacii followed her im guessing to comfort her.

Nikkole Slowly woke up to the sound of the door closing.