Chapter 23

*Nikkole P.O.V*

It's 7:00 p.m and I'm getting ready for my date with Han, He won't tell me where we're goin every time I ask He says It's a surprise. But anyway I got out the shower and did my hygiene stuff. Han went to drop off Prince with his mother.

Han's mom loves Prince so much she couldn't wait to keep him. I put on a purple lace bra and panty set. then rubbed my body down with some victoria secret lotion then put on my dress. I wore a nude colored versace dress with a long slit down the leg.

I curled my hair and let it flow down my back. I put on light makeup and by the time I was done I heard Han come through the door downstairs. I put on my heels and grabbed my phone, purse and keys then headed downstairs.

Han didn't notice tht i came down the stairs but I looked over what he had on and he was wearing a black suit with some black mens redbottoms and he looked soooooo cute but I didn't notice tht he noticed me until he spoke.

*Handsome P.O.V*

"You look gorgeous bae." I said to Nikkole as I kissed her forehead. She blushed and said thank you before we headed out the door and to the car. 

"Han can you please tell me where we goin?" She asked 10 mintues into the ride there. "I'm tellin you bae, It's a surprise. Relax it ain't like a nigga tryna kidnap yo lil' ass." I said with a light chuckle.

"But baby, I wanna know." She said doing the lil pouty face she always does and I end up giving her whatever it was tht she wanted.

"Thts not gonna work Nikkole so just sit back and relax."  I turned the music up before she could reply and about 10 minutes later we pulled up to the resturaunt.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

We pulled up to this fancy italian resturant. When we walked in it was empty and there was only one table set up in the middle of the whole resturant.

"Did reserve this whole resturant just for us?" I asked looking up at Han. "Yea, now come on cause we look real dumb just standin here lookin around." He said pulling me towards the table. I chuckled and followed him as he pulled my chair out and went to his side of the table and sat down.

We talked and laughed through our whole dinner date then Han said he wanted to walk along the shore behind the resturaunt. I had my heels and the bottom of my dress one hand while my other hand was wrapped around Han's torso while we walked by the ocean shore.

Han stopped and stood in front of me. He looked down at me and started to talk.

"Nikkole I just want you to know that I love you more than anything, you and Prince are my world even tho he isn't mine I love him like he is. I just want you to know tht no matter what I love you and I always will even if we don't last forever." He pulled out a little box and opened it. It was the most beautiful promise ring I've ever seen.

"Promise no matter what tht I will always have a place in your heart?" He said with hopeful eyes. I smiled.

"Of course I promise!!" I said as he slipped the ring on my finger and I kissed him passionatly and pulled him into a tight hug.

At Home

Han was in the bathroom while I took off my dress and jewelery and layed on the bed in my bra and panties. I was defintatly ready for him to take me. He came out in some sweats and no shirt which only made me want him more. I walked up to him and pulled him to the bed He sat down and I straddled him then started kissing on his jawline then his neck and down to his chest. 

We both got into it and before I knew it we were both naked and he was kissing down my body he came back face to face with me and looked me in my eyes.

"Are you sure your ready?" He asked. I nodded "I'm positive" I said looking at him with lustful eyes. After tht being said, lets just say I am no longer a virgin.