Chapter 32

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I walked into the living and was face to face with my mother. I don't even know Why she's here and I'm really not interested in knowing. She hasn't been there for us since Prince was born so Why the fuck was here now. All I wanted to do was hit her one good time, just one time and I'll be straight.

I took two steps towards her with nothing but anger and hatred in my eyes I couldn't get farther than that because Jr. wanna be captain save a hoe ass gonna grab me and hold me back.

That's when Mama Young walked in looking confused and that shit just pissed me off.

"Mama I ain't ever in my life been disrespectful to you but Why the fuck would you invite me here if you knew that she was here and you know good and damn well I can't fuckin stand her." I said raising my voice a little as Mama Young looked at me in shock.

"She came here asking about you because you haven't been answering her calls and she wants to make things better." Mama said with a little bit of attitude in her voice."Prince go upstairs and play and I'll call you down when it's time to go." I said to Prince before I turned to this bitch and looked at her signaling for her to speak but when she didn't I spoke up.

"Say whatever the fuck it is you gotta say cause my feet and my back hurt and I ain't got time for yo bullshit so what is it?" I told her getting out of Jr.'s grip and sitting in the recliner chair away from her.

"Sweety I'm so sorry that I haven't been herd for you or Prince. I was just going through a tough time and I didn't know any better way to handle it. When you and Prince left me I realized how much I really Love the both of you and I want you both back in my life and I wanna bee there for my grandbaby. I know it won't be that easy to forgive for how I've acted but I'm going to rehab next week and I would like for you two to visit me as much as possible. And keep me updated about how my grandbaby is doing. I just want you both to know that I Love you and I'm gonna make things better I promise baby." She said to me with tears in her eyes which made me cry even mode than I already was these damn hormones is getting to me. Ugh

"Latrice I would Love for you to be back in our lives as long as you get better, but you do need to know that I have full custody of Prince now that I'm 18 but I won't have a problem with him coming with for a day or two when you get better." I said giving her a hug and sitting next to her.

"Nikkole I'm your mom, you can call me mom." She said with hopeful eyes and a smile. I chuckled. "We're gonna take this one step at a time ok." I told her with a raised eyebrow. She lightly laughed and nodded.

"Prince do you want some cookies!?." Mama Young yelled from the kitchen.

Jr. big ass hopped up from his seat and ran into the kitchen and shortly after Prince came running from downstairs into the kitchen. I laughed looking at both of them walk out with their own bowl of cookies.

"Your raising him so well Nikkole." My mom smiled at me and looked at Prince I just looked at her then Prince and began to smile myself thinking about how close our bond is and everything.

I reached over and tried to grab some of Jr.'s cookies but he snatched his bowl away from me "Uh Uh hell nah, once yo greedy ass get one you gonna want em all you better go get yo own damn bowl." He said moving away from me I just laughed at his childish ass and shook my head.

"Mommy you can have some of mine." Prince said holding up his bowl of cookies. I smiled at him and picked him up.

"See thank you baby since Jr. frog lookin self ain't give me none of his." I mugged Jr. and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Can I hold him?" I looked over at my mom with confused eyes until I noticed she meant Prince. I nodded and handed him to her. I'm surprised he went, I wasn't sure if he remembered her all like that or not.

We spent the rest of the day laughing and playing around until Jr. said that he had to go into "work" so we had to leave. We said our goodbyes and headed out the door.

-

-

-

-

"Mommy who was tht girl?." Prince asked me as I tucked him in bed.

"She's a friend of ours. Go To bed Pooh you have school in the morning." I told him kissing his forehead and beginning to walk out the door.

"Mommy, Daddy?" Prince said sounding like he was about to cry at any moment. I turned around and latest in his bed with him, well attempted to with this big ass stomach it was kinda hard.

"Prince, daddy went on a vacation for a little while, he'll be back to see you, I don't know when but he will be, OK baby?" I said looking down at him. He nodded his head cuddling into me more.

"Lub you Mommy"

"I Love you too, Pooh." After that I heard his light snores fill the room. I kissed his cheek and walked into my room I latest in my bed and began to drift off into well needed sleep but that was put to a stop when I hear my phone ringing I let it ring until it started to ring again so I answered it.

"Nikkole I'm on my way to pick you up, put some shoes on Prince I'm gonna drop him off at my mom's house." Jr. answered the phone in a worried tone.

"Wait what, Why are you picking us up?"

"The hospital called and said Handsomes been shot!!."

*****************************

Short chapter but vote and comment!!!!

Love you guys!!!