Chapter 20

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Me nd Han have been doing good since I told him I wasn't going to leave him over the hole baby situation .

And me nd Prince moved in with Han about two weeks ago after I told him tht . He told me he wanted us to closer to him so he could kno tht we're ok at all times .

I'm laying in the bed with Prince And it's 2am . Prince is sleep And I'm on my phone playing "don't touch the white tile" . This game is so damn nerve wrecking I swear .

I heard a door open nd in walked Han dressed in all black with a huge scratch on the side of his face . I'm not even gon lie tht scratch made him look so much more sexy .

"Why you looking at me like tht ?" He said with a smirk on his face getting increased.

"I was just lookin at you so shut yo smart ass up. " I said unlocking my phone And continuing my game.

He picked up Prince And took him to his room then came back And latest on his side of the bed . He wrapped his arms around me And snuggled his face into my stomach And I'm guessing he fell asleep cause soon after I heard his loud ass snores fill the quite room.

I bet your wondering why I'm not mad at him for coming home so late . Well first I kno tht he's out doing business . And second ik tht he knows better than to cheat again cause he knows tht I will leave him without hesitaion And for good this time .

But I kno tht pretty soon this gang shit might just have to end cause I do worry about something happening to him. Lord knows I do not wanna lose him I lord him way too much .

-Next Morning-

I woke up to no Han and a letter on his side of the bed. All it said was him nd Prince went shopping so I guess I had the house all to myself til my babies get back .

I got up And did all my hygiene stuff . I put on some grey sweats a red crop top tht said "DOPE" And some red socks with my Nike slides . I put my long red hair in a messy bun And threw on some eye liner and mascara . I think I should dye my hair a Burgundy color instead of this bright red .

But anyway I went downstairs And just started cleaning everything cause knowing these two they won't be home from shopping for a whole .

*Handsome P.O.V*

I decided to let Nikkole rest Nd take Prince out shopping . I really don't even kno what to get him cause the Lil Nigga got everything .

I decided to get us a couple of matching  true religion outfits And got him a couple pairs of the newest Jordan's.

We got Done earlier than we usually do so I decided to get us some McDonald's then go over to Stacii's house .

"Wassup my Nigga!" I said as I dapped Stacii And sat Prince down . I seen Lexi on the couch so I said Heyy to her n gave her a hug then sat down while Prince climbed on Lexi's lap.

"So what you been up to Han ?" Stacii said surfing through the channels.

"Nothin bruhh but Ayye I gotta holla at you real quick." We walked downstairs to his game room nd he started playin the game while I talked. "So has tht shit calmed down yet ? ." I haven't been to the trap or doin drops as much since tht incident with tht new gang .

"Nah man but we found out tht nigga Trey in tht gang nd he tryna tell them one of our niggas robbed him."

"Awh hell nah wait til I find this nigga." Man this nigga Trey just keep poppin up like damn my nigga Nikkole don't want you so tryna get rid of me ain't gon do shit in the end it's gon get you killed so hop the fuck off my dick mf.

"Aight man I'm out Ima hit you up later bruhh." I said dappin Stacii Nd walkin downstairs to give Lexi a hug nd grab Prince to leave.

"Tell Nikkole I said Heyy." Lexi said waving goodbye to us.

"Aight I gotchu!"

-

-

-

I pulled up to the house and grabbed Prince out the car, I'll just get the rest of the stuff later .

I walked into the house nd instantly smelled food. tht shit smelled good as a bitch too.

"Heyy bae, you miss me all day?" I said in her ear while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Heyy where's Prince?" She said back turning around giving me a kiss on the lips . She pulled away but I wanted more.

It got intense but we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

*************************
Kinda Boring But I Promise It Will Get Better!!!!!  Keep Reading And Comment !!!

P.S If You Couldn't See Chapter 19 Either Comment And Tell Me Or Inbox Me And Tell Me So I Can Post It Again !!!

Follow Me !!!!

Vote !!!!