Chapter 22

~1  Month Later~

*Handsome P.O.V*

 Yesterday Nikkole agreed to go on a date with me tonight since its been a while since we had time to ourselves. I looked down at a sleeping Nikkole on my chest and kissed her forehead before slowly creeping from under her and heading to the shower. I took a 30 minute shower then got out and did all my hygiene stuff before gettig dressed.

I put on my white shirt tht said "OBEY" in bold black letters. I put on my camo cargos with my white cement custom 11s and my long black nike socks. I added some silver studs and a silver chain. 

When I came out the bathroom Nikkole was still alseep, I went down the hall to check on Prince and he was in his lil' bed watchin bubble guppies. "Ayye lil man wanna go with me nd uncle Stacii?" I asked as I stood by his bedroom door.

"Yea." He said as he cheerfully jumped up and down in his bed. I chuckled a little and went to his closet to get him some clothes. I decided I wanted him to match me for today so I got his shirt just like mines and his camo cargos, I got his nike socks and his 11s then got his bath ready.

I was splashing water back at Prince because he kept tryna get my clothes wet when I heard a light chuckle behind me. I turned around to see Nikkole fully dressed and everything just standing in the door way of Prince' bathroom.

She looked so good in her outfit, she had on some blue jean shorts with a black crop top and a black and white plaid button up shirt but unbuttoned and some white and black long weed socks. her hair was in a messy bun.

"Why are you splashing water at my baby like tht?" She said playfully as she sat at the end of the tub next to Prince. "Well tell him not to get my clothes wet." I replied mugging Prince as he paid no attention to me at all. We played around a litte more then I got him out of the tub and got him dressed in his outfit.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Things have been ok I guess. I still haven't said anything to Han about the note but I'm starting to think it was all just some childish lil joke so I'm slowly letting it go. Lastnight Han asked me to go on a date with him tonight and I was more than happy to I mean it's been a while and plus I think I'm ready to give him myself to him. I mean I kno he's been waiting a long time and he's probably sexually frustrated and besides I love more than anything so why not give it to him.

I was downstairs making breakfast when I felt Han wrap his arms around my waist. He's been really clingy lately eer since we found out that Tamara's baby was his, I mean like we haven't even gotten into an argument since then now that I think about it.

"You excited for our date tonight bae?" Han asked snapping out of my thoughts. I smiled and turned around wrapping my arms around his neck and looking into his eyes. "Of course I'm happy I think It'll be good for us to go out and have a little alone time." I said.

He gave me a kiss then turned to sit down. "So what you got planned for today?" He asked grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl. But before I could reply Prince came running into the kitchen. "Daddy,Daddy!!" We both snapped our heads in Prince' direction so fast. 

WHo are you tlking to Prince." I asked kneeling down to his level. "Daddy!!." He said running to Han and jumping in his lap. Han had a huge smile on his face but in his eyes he had a sympathetic look. I didn't kno how to feel about the situation either.

******************************************************************

Haven't Updated In A While So Hope You Guys Still Like It Keep Reading !!!!