Chapter 31

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I wrapped the towel around my body as I stepped out of the shower and began doing my hygiene stuff. I didn't really feel like going to school today so I was definitely going to be bumming it today.

I threw on my grey sweatpants and my red sweatshirt with my name on the front and my red, black and white Jordan 4s. I threw my hair in a messy bun put on some lipgloss and went to get Prince ready for daycare.

I put him in some dark blue skinny jeans, a white shirt and a blue zip up jacket. I put his gamma blues on him with his gold chain around his neck and his gold studs.

I wobbled down the stairs with Prince right behind me and dialed Jr.'s number since he's been driving me around because he says it's too dangerous for because I'm almost due, but I can drive just fine. He even took my keys to make sure I don't try to sneak and go somewhere without him knowing. I Love how overprotective of me he is tho.

"Right down the street." He answered and hung up. I grabbed Prince hand and headed towards the door locking everything up and by the time I was outside Jr. was waiting in my driveway standing on the passenger side with the front and back door already open.

I smiled at such a gentlemen he is. Even tho I have him to help me out I still wonder where Han is everyday buy I guess I just need to move on in my life and only worry about me and my kids.

"Heyy gorgeous, Wassup like man." Jr. said pecking my cheek and picking up Prince. I got in the car with Jr. shutting my door and Putting Prince in his seat before getting in himself.

-

-

-

"So have you heard anything from Handsome?" Jr. asked after getting in the car from taking Prince inside daycare.

"No, and I doubt that I'll ever hear from him again." I said looking at him but once I looked at him I seen a huge cut on his neck but obviously he was trying to cover it up with his collar. "What happens to your neck Jr.?" I asked in a worried leaning towards him and moving his collar.

"Ahhww it ain't shit I just ran into somethin at this party I went to." I could tell he was lying, cause when he lies he says "ahhww" right before. He must thank he slick

"Why you lyin?, Tht shit must've happened when you doin a 'job' huh? Tuh, I tried to tell you tht shit was dangerous but you don't wanna listen." I said shaking my head.

"Look Nikkole I hear tht shit from everybody else I don't need to hear from you too iight." I just got out of the car and started wobbling my fat ass towards the school doors I don't wanna argue with him.

I hate the fact that he's in the game too. I just don't wanna loose anyone else and I feel like I'm gonna lose him if he continues doing what he's doing. And now That Handsome left he's stuck with being in charge so it's putting even more stress on him than before.

-

-

-

-

I was soo excited when the bell rang signaling that it was the end of the day and it was time to go tf HOME. I just wanted to take a long hot bubble bath and then take a long nap with my Pooh.

My back and my feet have been killing me all day I just couldn't wait for this pregnancy to be over with. But I am excited to have my baby he's gonna be the cutest little thing ever and I'm gonna spoil him just like I do Prince Ooooh and him and Prince are gonna be so close.

The only thing that bothers me is that Handsome isn't even here to see his first son be born, well at least I doubt he will be. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jr. wrapping his arms around my waist while I was standing at my locker.

"Stop Jr. I just wanna go home and rest right now." I said pushing him off of me a little, grabbing my backpack anxious heading towards the car.

I sat in the front seat and waited for Jr. to come to the car. While I was waiting my phone started going off.

"Hello" I answered not looking at who was calling.

"Heyy sweety Why don't you stop by with Prince for a little bit I know your out of school by now." I was tired but I guess it won't hurt to stop by Mama Young's house.

"Okay mama me, Prince and Jr. will be there in a little bit."

"Okay." With that being said I hung up the phone as Jr. got in the car.

"Heyy after we get Prince can we stop by Mama Young's house for a little while?"

"I guess." He replied to me in a dry tone which told me he was mad at me about something, I rolled my eyes and got my headphones out I put them in and closed my eyes while he drove to get Prince.

-

-

-

-

I knocked on mama Young's door with Jr. behind me with Prince in his arms.

She answered and greeted me with a huge bear hug and then hugged Jr. while taking Prince out of his arms and showering him with kisses.

I walked in the living room and instantly got pissed at who I saw sitting on the couch.

*******************************

Sorry it's kinda boring but keep reading I promise it will get good.

I'm going to try and update as much as I can but just give me time and keep commenting.

You can also leave ideas in the comments because I'm starting to run out of them!!!

Thanks to everyone who is voting and commenting though!!! I Love you guys.... Keep voting!!!