Chapter 2

*Nikkole P.O.V*

I looked up and seen Handsome abs his bestfriend Stacii walk away drom a group of boys and start comin towards us . I started getting nervous because Handsome had his eyes on me the whole time.

As he got closer and closer to us I took in all his features. He had kind of a fade with some good ass curly hair, he was light skin with brown eyes and a bunch of tattoos.

Him: "Wassup ma, what's yo name?" He said lookin at me once they came up to us .

Me: "First O-"

Lexi: "Her name is Nikkole."

Lexi cut me off. I looked over at her with the straight face, she kno how I am about bein called "ma", like no mf tht is not my name. You could easily just say "Heyy what's yo name". You ain't gotta say ma .

He looked at Lexi then back over to me.

Him: "Well my name is Handsome."

Bruhh I'm not even gon lie, tht name made him even more sexier, if thts possible.

But no matter how cute he is I'm not fuckin wit him he's a damn thug n I can't be associated with tht.

I might sound dumb but I don't give a fuck. I got me and my brother to look after. I refuse to put Prince life in danger like tht.

*Handsome P.O.V*

Wassup I'm Handsome Young. I'm lightskin wit a kinda low fade. I'm 18, 6'2 , brown eyes and got a lot of tattoos. I got a sexy ass body and smile. I'm just sexy as fuck all together. I'm the most known drug dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. I been dealin since I was 13 n my pops died and left my momma to fend for herself.

But back to the story . Lil mama was bad as fuck, She was short wit long red hair, and some sexy ass hazel eyes. She had on some camo cargos a red fitted shirt and some red 4's. She had a nice ass shape too I mean tht ass was lookin RIGHT, even in cargos.

I could tell she didn't like bein called ma by the look on her face when I said it.

But I mean damn a nigga didn't kno to mf name chill. But honestly all I'm gon do is hit it n quit it, just like any other time.

We don't love these hoes ! Ahaaaaaa! .

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Handsome: "So can I get yo number n we can chill sometime?"

Me: "No."

And with that being said I went off to first period.

-

-

-

-

It was the end of school and I couldn't wait to get home all day Handsome and Stacii been tryna get me to give Handsome my number. But tht shit is not gon work. They even tried to bribe Lexi. Like get a life nigga.

I was closin my locker when someone came up behind me. Ughh this nigga.

Trey: "Heyy baby."

He whispered on my neck.

Me: "Trey get the fuck away from me you kno I don't like yo simple minded ass!"

I said pushing him away and walkin to my car. Trey is my ex boyfriend. We were together for 10 months and this nigga goes and cheats on me.

I stuck around after all the other shit. But after he cheated on me I couldn't do it no more. He still tries with me all the time tho, and its gettin real irritating.

I pulled up at Prince day care and went inside to get him.

After I got him I put him in his car seat and pulled off. I got kinda hungry so I stopped at Burger King.

Me: "You want somthin to eat Pooh?"

I turn to look at Prince and my little Pooh was knocked out in his seat. I got me hot chicken strips and headed home.

-

-

-

I walked In the door and got Prince situated in his bed so he can finish napping while I do homework.

I went in my room and changed into sweats and a tank top and started doin my work.

I was on number 15 In my math homework when I got a call from an unknown number.

Me: "Hello?"

???: "Ayye, is this Nikkole?"

I ain't no damn fool, they think I'm finna tell them who I am. HELL NAW!

Me: "No. Who the fuck is this."

???: "Nikkole, I kno its you, this is Handsome."

O.o How tf did he get my damn number.

Nikkole: "Handsome!! How tf did you get my number, are you stalkin me cuz tht shit ain't cute."

Handsome: "Stacii convinced Lexi to give it to me when you wasn't around."

Wtf I knew her ass would give in tht easily. Damn. I heard Prince start to cry.

Mother: "Shut tht damn baby up! Don't nobody wanna hear tht shit!"

Latrice (my mother) yelled to me from downstairs.

Me: "look Hadnsome I gotta go."

Me and Handsome said our goodbye's and I went down the hall to get Pooh (my nickname for him) out of his room.

I took him downstairs and made him a bottle. I sat him in his high chair and put some of his little Gerber things on there.

I sat and just thought about how cute my baby was. For some reason I felt the need for him to sleep with me tonight.

After he ate his little snacks I took him in my room and we laid down. He climbed on my chest and we both slowly dozed off to sleep.