Chapter VIII: The War

Start from the beginning

I looked to the door where I heard the turning of the knob and very deep voices. I plopped back down into my chair and began to look out the window as if I didn't just trick myself into believing such a far fetched escape.

While I stayed still, the door was pushed open and their shoes pattered against the floors. Their voices started up again and that was when I noticed that they were speaking that foreign language, so I stopped trying to be noisy and just thought about other things.

" Miss-" One of them said. My head slowly tilted to look at them from such a short height, since I was sitting down, and I gave them a look that said," What now?".

I noticed that one of them had blonde hair and the other had brown hair. The blonde guy was maybe an inch taller than the brown haired guy and kind of looked more like he belonged in some boy group. While the guy with the brown hair looked more like somebody's older brother. These guys were dressed up like they just came from a funeral and it was became very suffocating in the air.

I mean, just try to picture these two men in your head, and tell me that teenage boys didn't cross your minds?

When I was done thinking, I had noticed that they were staring at each other very awkwardly. Like they were in some type of dilemma, and I could see the look of uncertainty cross their faces and that was when I knew something was up. There was just this air of bad news and my chest just kept tightening as they continued to stare at each other.

I stood up, and slowly inched away from them.

" Don't move!" One of them jumped, quickly pulling out a black gun and pointing it directly in my face. And for a moment, my mind froze and it was difficult to breathe. It was like my soul left my body.

"Hands up!" He commanded shakily as he struggled to keep the gun still. Slowly, I put up my hands. I watched him as he took baby steps closer to me, pulling my arm toward his body, and trapping my head between his arm and chest, poking the gun at my head.

I couldn't say that in that very moment I wasn't panicking. I couldn't say that in that moment, I didn't want Vito or Bobby to barge through that door. Hell, I couldn't say that I wished I never was jobless then I wouldn't be in this mess. But I can't.

" You.. Are going to shut up!.. And do whatever I tell you... Okay?" He huffed, pressing the gun hard onto my temple and tightening his grip around my neck with his arm.

I shook my head, and tried loosening his grip from my neck. Which turned out to be a bad idea when his grip became impossibly tighter around my neck. He gripped both my wrists and held them behind my back.

I felt like I was going to pass out from suffocation and that if he didn't let up soon I would surely die.

"O-KAY!" He mocked between gritted teeth moving my head side to side between his arm, as if to nod my head.

"Okay!" I obeyed. He gripped both my wrists and held them behind my back. Forcing me to move past the chair and the bed all the way to the closed door. Where his partner in crime first went out, then came back in nodding his head once at my captor and holding the door open for us.

His grip on my wrists tightened and he moved the gun to the back of my head where he pushed it into my scalp near my neck.