~*Chapter 15*~

“Mrs.Williams, I can take your bags.” Agent Jackson says as he takes the dozens of shopping bags Raaisa and I had filled with clothes, shoes, and purses.

“Thank you.” I said as we follow him to the car.

“So, where are we going next?” Raaisa asked as she fastened her seatbelt.

“Well, I was gonna head to work.” I said, smiling at my plan.

“I thought you said you needed to be there at 7?” she gave me a questioning glance.

“Yeah… but I...um forgot about a meeting.” I tried to say confidently.

“Oh okay.” she said turning to the window. For the rest of the ride I thought about how I was gonna trick Raaisa into my plan. I didn’t even notice our arrival.

“Umm...Mrs.Williams, we’re here.” Agent Jackson points out.

“Oh. Thank you.” I smile as I let Raaisa and myself out of the car, dodging the usual crowd of paparazzi. As we enter the building Raaisa smiles as she looks around the lobby.

“This is amazing!” she says as she looks around the computer-filled lobby.

“I knew you would think that, it’s full of the latest technology.” I laugh at her excitement.

“Who knew news people could have such interesting lives behind the camera?”  

“Oh we are very exciting people.” a voice replies from behind us. I turn back and see Robert, Bill, and Erin standing there looking at us. I don’t say anything to Robert’s comment and just run to greet them. After hugging the three I realize that I have not introduced them to Raaisa and she was just staring at us in shock.

“I’m so glad you guys are here!” I smiled, “Guys, this is my best friend, Raaisa. Raaisa, these are my colleagues and very close friends, Robert, Bill, and Erin.” Raaisa shook hands with all three.

“We have heard so much about you.” Erin smiles.

“I’ve heard a lot about you.” Raaisa says smiling at Erin.

“We always knew you favored Erin.” Bill sighed feigning disappointment and hurt.  

“Awe, you know I love you guys.” I said putting my arm around the two guys, “But, Erin and I are much closer and I don’t think Raaisa would be interested in you two.”

“Yeah, yeah, we love you too.” Robert smiles, “But, I’m not a very big fan of your husband, Raaisa.”

“Why is that?” Raaisa asks confused.

“You haven’t even met him.” Erin frowns.

“He is a 49er, I am a fan of the Pats.” he said confidently.