~*Chapter 10*~

Dana POV: July 4,2021

“There!” the hairdresser says in her Spanish accent as she finishes my hair.

“Oh my gosh! You look amazing!” Anisha says as the red ruffles of her dress shake around.

“Thanks!” I say as I look at myself in the large mirror. This was it! Today was my wedding day and I had been stressing out so much. All of a sudden I see Raaisa walk in with the wedding planner, Stacy.

“Is there a problem?” I say nervously.

“Not at all.” Raaisa says trying to calm me down.

“Remember not to worry too much! That’s why I’m here.” Stacy replies, “You look beautiful, but we are gonna be late.”

“I’m almost done, I just have to add some finishing touches.” the hairstyler adds.

“Marvellous! Let's get this show on the road people. 5 minutes!!!” the wedding planner shouts.

“Are you ready?” Raaisa asks excitedly.

“I don’t think all the time in the world could get me ready for this.” I say saddened.

“Hey, you look beautiful, Dave is gonna love it.” Raaisa says as the hairstylist finishes me up. I slowly stand up, allowing my dress to straighten. My dress’ ruffles could not stand still as I walked. I walked around to see how I looked.

“This dress is so you!” Rithika says excitedly, “You look perfect!”

”Thanks you guys!” I say happily, “I’m so nervous! I think I’m going to be the first person to die on my wedding day.”

“Oh don’t say that!” Raaisa says seriously, “Everything is perfect.” Right as Raaisa says that, Jyoshni comes into the room.

“Everything is ready and perfect for you, your highness!” Jyoshni says with a large smile.

“Not the time to joke around!” I say angrily.

“Jeez, sorry.” Jyoshni says sounding less excited.

“I’m sorry guys!” I say with emotion, “This is just too much for me.”

“It’s okay, we understand.” Jyoshni says sympathetically.

“Why are you guys sitting around?! Come on people we have 2 minutes.” Stacy says as she walks around.