Epilogue: Someday (Those Three Words Will Mean Everything)

A/N: This story is finally over and I'm so excited for it to be completed! I love this story no matter how much anxiety it gave me over where I wanted it to go and re-editing it. My update schedule has been absolute shit, but I really do love this story so much!

If you want to read a story darker than this and actually has a good updating schedule, I have a story called Crazed Addiction. It's very intense and I really like the way it's going for once.

I love everyone who has stuck to this story despite all the shit I've done with it and I'm proud to say that it's Finished!!

******

"You've gotten worse, Harry." His therapist says as soon as he and Louis sit down on the grey couch. Harry bites his lip in anger, holding himself back from snapping at her.

"How? He's been expressing more emotions lately—"

"—yeah, I cried like a little bitch—"

"—even if it's just sadness and anger. It's still better than him being emotionless." Louis says, completely ignoring Harry. He doesn't say anything about him swearing. He's used to hearing the boy shout profanities at him.

"While that is good, Harry has been keeping a bit of a secret from you. Do you want to tell him now or do you want to wait for him to hound it out of you later?" She asks, looking at Harry with her stern hazel eyes. He lets out an annoyed sigh, pulling up his sleeves to show Louis the welts he's created on his pale skin.

Louis lets out a shocked gasp.

"When did this start?"

"Right after I left the hospital."

"Why?"

"Because it distracts him from the emotional pain," Ann interjects, not having touched her notebook once. "People have different reasons for self-harm but people with PTSD usually either do it to forget emotional pain or to feel something other than fear and paranoia." Louis looks over at Harry who's fiddling with the rubber band. He's craving the pain.

"If he doesn't stop, his depression may escalate to the point where he may try to commit suicide once again. Not to get back at Aaron or to escape the situation he's in like before, but this time because he's given up completely and life has no more meaning for him." She turns to look at Harry.

"You have many people who love you, you have someone who understands what you're going through because he went through it himself with the same person. He was hurt by Aaron, he watched his friends get hurt. But you didn't have to watch the person you love almost die in your arms." Harry looks over at Louis who has tears in his eyes. Harry hesitantly takes Louis' hand. Ann sighs as she sees his hesitance.

"There are things you've gone through that he hasn't and there are things he's gone through that you haven't." She looks over at Louis. "Louis, you were emotionally abusive towards him. We haven't only talked about Aaron, we've talked about your relationship as well." Harry and Louis both look at her in shock. "Louis, from what he's told me, you were extremely possessive and controlling. I'll admit that you had reason to try and keep him away from Aaron even though you didn't know it was him, your subconsciousness knew. But you wouldn't let him see his friends and you made him move in with you in another city. You forced him to do so many things and you constantly took advantage as his kindness and love for you. He's not going to just have to recover from the trauma that Aaron caused, but the abuse you did." Tears fill Louis' eyes, taking his hand away from Harry's hand. Harry looks at him sadly.