Chapter 11: Freedom in the Wrong Way

A/N: You guys are either going to be really confused or really pissed off or both. Hehe, love you guys.

Enjoy.xx

******

"Louis, are you sure that's where they're at?" Liam questions softly, putting a hand on his shoulder. Louis wipes a tear, nodding.

"I'll never forget the place, it was so beautiful. I wanted to live there, I felt so happy before it happened." Louis can't help but remember the first time he saw it.

******

"Do you like it, baby?" Louis nods as he looks up at Aaron, his eyes shining with happiness.

"It's so beautiful. I can't believe you live out here all by yourself!" Louis exclaims but then makes a confused face. "But why do you go to our school if you live all the way out here? Why not go somewhere closer?" Aaron smiles down at him as he running his hands through the smaller lad's hair.

"Because then I wouldn't see you, now would I lovely? I couldn't bear to not see your beautiful face every day. This house may be beautiful, but nothing is as beautiful as you," Aaron says with a smile. Louis blushed, turning away from his boyfriend. A hand lifts his chin and lips are pressed against his. Aaron pulls his tiny body towards him, placing him comfortingly against his chest. Louis doesn't think he could be happier than being here with Aaron.

******

Louis was so stupid back then, he knows this. But that was the first time Aaron told him that he loved him.

They were lies and Louis honestly can't believe that he fell for it.

His thoughts drift off to Harry at that time. The boy was—and still is—so beautiful. His hair was so curly and he was so small and fragile, but strong.

Stronger than Louis ever has been.

While Louis was off on his love affair with the senior jock that everyone wanted, Harry was suffering at home, being beaten until his body was covered in blood and bruises. But he still kept a smile on his face and loved his abusive family.

"He's so strong Louis, he's going to be okay. He's smart and he may not even need our help. He may be stealing the fucker's car and on his way to the police station. He'll be okay." Liam gives Louis a comforting smile, but Louis hears the hesitance in Liam's voice.