Chapter 13: Skinning the Lamb, Killing the Lamb

A/N: This story will be wrapping up in a few chapters, but I apologize for this one in advance. If you don't hate me now then you probably will after this. But I still love each and every one of you who still supports me. Enjoy.xx

******

"Hey, mate, what's up?" Damien says through the phone, letting smoke escape his lips.

"You know how to get ankle bracelets off right?" Damien chuckles.

"What kind of tech guy would I be if I didn't, are you on parole or something?"

"Aaron has Harry locked up with a tracker on his ankle." Damien's smile fades.

"Did you see what kind it was?" Louis sighs.

"No, Harry said it goes off if he wanders too far from the house he's in. It was bulky on the side too." Damien nods.

"It sounds like a pretty standard ankle monitor then. I shouldn't have a problem getting it off. We just need to figure out how far he can go without it going off." Damien says, grabbing his tools. Louis lets out a breath of relief.

"We're going back tonight, I can't let him stay there any longer than necessary," Louis says, looking at the time. It's still such a long time until night. Who knows what Aaron is doing to Harry.

"We're going to get him back, I promise." Louis looks at the picture of him and Harry when they were teenagers. Before he met Aaron and before he found out Harry was being abused. When they were happy.

"I won't let you break that promise," Louis whispers. "I'll be at your house at 8." Louis hangs up, moving to the punching bag he just bought. He's back home now, not wanting to overstay his welcome at Ed and Niall's home.

They're incredibly worried about Harry and have been texting and calling Louis non-stop. Every time he tells them he'll bring Harry back.

He will bring his boy back.

******

Harry wakes up in his 'room' with a pounding headache. His throat is sore and his headache is probably from Aaron tugging his hair too hard. Not like Harry really noticed that last night. His hair was the least of his worries.

Then he looks around to see his hands bound by handcuffs and Aaron watching him fondly, playing with a tattoo gun. Harry's face pales.

"Hi, baby, I was afraid I went a little too hard on you last night." The man smirked, biting his lip as he sees his marks on the young boy's skin.

Harry looks at him with blank eyes as he remembers what happened last night. He's never felt so much pain and they didn't even have sex.

Harry can't even imagine how much pain Louis went through that weekend.

"Baby, answer me," Aaron says sternly, forcing the dull eyes to look into his.

"I-I'm sorry, what did you say?" Harry croaks out, his eyes beginning to glisten with tears.

"I asked how you were feeling." Harry bites his lip, tears falling onto his cheeks.

"I f-feel fine," Harry lies, closing his eyes when he feels Aaron wipe his tears. Harry tries to move away from the psycho, tears streaming down his face.