Chapter 10: Pain, Fear, and a River of Tears

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story and don't hate me for the lack of updates.Love you guys. Xx

******

"So, are we going to go and get my things from my house?" Harry asks as he stares out the window. Aaron rests his hand on his leg, rubbing circles into his inner thigh. It takes all Harry has to not slap it away.

"I have clothes ready for you, besides, you won't be leaving our house until I can trust that you won't run off." Harry sighs and nods.

It's to save Louis.

"So you're just going to keep me captive for the rest of my life?" Harry feels his heart fall when he sees that they're leaving Doncaster, but then Aaron turns off the highway before they can actually leave. He watches as trees and grass fly by without a care until they pull over off the side of the road and Harry's heart starts to race.

"You were the one who chose to come with me, you made the choice to spend the rest of your life with me." Harry nods as Aaron unbuckles their seat belts, pulling Harry forcefully in his lap.

"It was either me or him," he whispers the words softly as Aaron grips the back of his head, kissing his neck softly.

"Either you or him, and you chose the one I was hoping for." Harry looks out the car window at the cars just driving past a kidnapper and his captive.

******

"We'll find him, Lou." Liam tries as Louis starts to throw things in Harry's room in Ed's house.

"Then why are we still here? Let's go to his house and rip the fucker to shreds!" Louis screams, his face red with anger.

"He sold his house, Lou. Zayn already checked." Louis throws a glass cup against the wall, cursing to the wind.

"Well, where-fucking-else could he be?" Louis grumbles, letting Liam comfort him, holding him in his arms as he starts to cry.

"Maybe his house here?" Liam suggests, looking up at the door when Zayn, Niall, and Ed walk in.

"No, he's not that stupid. Believe me, he's too smart for his own good," Louis hates to admit it but he is. The only person he knew that was smarter than him is Harry.

"Well, I'm hacking into every traffic cam in Doncaster, I'll find them," Zayn says, putting down his laptop.

"I'm so worried about him." Louis whispers. They all stay silent because they all feel the same.

******

"Wake up, love." Harry opens his eyes to be met with a small little farmhouse in the middle of a field. The house is yellow with a white screen door and a porch swing. It was beautiful.