"You just seemed like one." Suddenly, her cell phone rang. "I'll see you later." She picked up her phone, then walked into a private room.

Well, that was strange. I walked back to my mom.

Everything was looking great so far, and before I knew it, it was less than an hour before the wedding started. I was back upstairs with my maid of honor, bridesmaids, and parents.

I was getting prepared to go downstairs the whole time. I kept picturing myself going down the aisle.

"Stacey, are you ready?" My dad asked as came in the room, giving me a soft smile.

"Yes," I said, grinning.

We went down the stairs, and we got into a big line. Vince's parents walked first, followed by my mom. I saw Vince up ahead, who walked behind my mom. Then, the groomsmen and bridesmaids walked down the aisle. I took a deep breath as Liz, the maid of honor, and Sanjay, the best man, walked down the aisle. As I took a step down the aisle with my dad, I looked at Vince, who was wearing a black tuxedo with a black bow tie, smiling, and wiping a tear off of his face.

I was a bit surprised of his reaction, since he didn't usually seem like he was that emotional, but I was so happy.

I linked arms with my dad, then we walked down the aisle.

As we stood right next to each other, Vince and I looked at each other, grinning. I suddenly started tearing up from joy, but I blinked back the tears.

"Vincent Havens, do you take Stacey Marks to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked him.

"I do," Vince responded, grinning at me.

The officiant turned to me. "Stacey Marks, do you take Vincent Havens to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do," I responded, grinning at Vince.

"I now pronounce Vince Havens and Stacey Havens as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the officiant said.

Vince and I grabbed each other by the waist, and kissed. We put on our official wedding rings. I noticed both Vince's mom and my mom had a few tears of joy. I could have sworn that Vince's dad and my dad had a tear, but everything was happening so much in the moment, that I couldn't keep trying to figure that out. I'm now officially Stacey Havens.

After that, Vince and I walked down the aisle, and to our limousine.

The driver drove both sides of our family, groomsmen, bridesmaids, the best man, maid of honor, the photographer, and Vince and I downtown by Vince's yacht, which he got recently, to take our wedding photos. We took pictures by the river, on the yacht, and besides the yacht.

After that was done, we went back to Leonard's Palazzo, where our wedding reception will also be held. We took more photos inside by the giant golden chandelier and staircase, and outside by the water fountain.

When we went back inside into the main room where we were having our wedding reception, everyone else was already sitting down at a table.

Vince and I walked onto the dance floor, where we were going to have our first dance. As soon as "Marry Me" by Train played, we started slow dancing and swaying to the music as we gazed into each other's eyes.