Chapter 10 (First Date)

ابدأ من البداية

 I threw the cover off him and hovered over him resting on my elbows so I wouldn't crush him. I slipped my tongue in to his mouth letting out a husky moan. I dragged my hand down his body and under his shirt. I felt over his toned, lean stomach and rubbed over his nibbles. 

He moaned softly and rested his little arms around my waist. He ran his hands under my shirt and over my smooth back. Him unbuckling my belt snapped me out of the kiss. 

"I think we should slow down Chris." I said buckling up my pants and sitting up. 

"Sorry," he mumbled with head down as if he was embarrassed or ashamed. 

I grabbed his chin with my fore finger and lifted his head up so he was looking at me. "There's no need to be embarrassed I know your not ready for this yet so don't put your head down. Trust me when the right moment comes you'll know and you'll love it." I said planting a quick kiss on his lips. 

He smiled and blushed looking down at his hands shyly. "I made your dinner in bed." I said grabbing the tray and sitting it on his lap. 

"Thank you D'Angelo, you really didn't need to go through the trouble." he said admiring the food. 

"Trust me it was no trouble just eat up." I said smiling watching him grab his drink. He started to drink it and noticed the black writing that I had written on the glass. 

I smiled as he slowly read over the words. I had written 'Will you go on a date with me?' in permanent marker. 

At first  he stared at it in shock. It was soon replaced with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. 

"I would love to D'Angelo," he said looking me in to my eyes. 

I smiled and kissed his forehead as I watched him eat his dinner. Life felt so good and so right. I could still feel the bad coming but I'm going to let good rule in for now. 

FRIDAY NIGHT

Christian POV

 "WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!" I yelled frantically as I started to throw clothes every where out of my closets. 

"Christan can you calm down, eat a snicker!" Vanessa said laughing at her own joke. I turned to her slowly and glared at her making her stop laughing.