Chapter 10 (First Date)

Start from the beginning

I walked out the side emergency door of the school and in to the parking lot towards my car. I unlocked the doors and sat Christian's now sleeping body in the front seat strapping him in. I started the car and made my way to my house.

As I was driving I was feeling twitchy and uncomfortable. So I grabbed Christan's tiny hand into mine while I drive. I sigh in comfort as I felt so relaxed now. Have you ever had that moment in your life where things were so good but in the back of your head you know bad is on it's way.

I pulled up to the gate of the community homes and drove to my place of relaxation. I got this house two years ago when I became Alpha from my late father. I knew he had an away house to just relax so I did too. I pulled in to the garage of my five bedroom home. Most of the people that live in the gated community were elders from the pack.

I thought they should move over here for quietness and space. They are older people who don't need to be around rowdy teenagers all the time.

I got out of the car and walked to Christian's side lifting him in to my arms. I slammed the door shut and locked the doors. I carried him inside the house and in to the master bedroom and laid him on the soft bed. I took his shoes off and wrapped him up in my blanket that was laying on the bed.

Christian sleeps like a little kitten. He curled up in to a ball and even mumbles things as he sleeps. It's too cute all I wanted to do was watch him all day.

I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I'm ready to make Christian mine and it was time for me to make the first step. I'm going to ask Christian out on a date.

I decided to do something different. I'm going to make him dinner in bed.

I dragged everything I needed out and sat them on the counter. "Time to get to work." I say to myself as I crack my knuckles.

After an hour of hard labor I was ready to bring him his food. I grabbed the tray that had both of our plates on it. 

I slowly opened the door to see he was still sleeping. I sat the tray on the side of the bed and sat next to him. I brushed his hair out of his face and leaned down and kissed his soft lips. 

He stirred under me but didn't fully wake up. I leaned in and kissed his lips again and bit his bottom lip. I watched as his eyes slowly opened. 

As I was about to pull back he caught me by the back of my neck and smashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his shoulders deepening the kiss. I nibble on his lips making him let out a soft moan.