Police? (Part 1)

[In case you forgot, Alex was mentioned before the Jungkook smut, the part where Jungkook teases V and V storms off, to be exact. And So, after all the questioning and cliffhanging moments, this a chapter based on Alex! Enjoy!♡]

POV: V~

{FLASHBACK: 8 YEARS AGO}

I was walking to school, like any other morning for a high school student, until I saw the girl of my dreams; Alexandra Lee, or Alex. The girl who always made me happy, forget the struggles I've been through and just made me fall for her so bad, that my free time is stalking her behind a bush. Yeah, i know it's weird and creepy, but she saved my life so many times. If she didn't exist, i wouldn't have been here since the beginning, so I thank her for that. But what hurts me is that she doesn't know she saved my life and doesn't even know me, even though our lockers are next to each other, and we sit near each other in almost all our lessons. Her friends notice me and call me a creep and a maniac, because I was bisexual before, and I was gay last year. It hurts. Why can't people just accept me for who I was and what position I am now?! My mother raped me, my brother had cancer, my 2 little baby cousins are getting abused on the other side of the world and I can't do anything, and my father gets a knife and cuts my wrists deeply whenever I made a mistake. How worse can it get?! I'm on the verge of dying, the amount of times I've been unconsitious by the blood from my wrists or the times I got my mother pregnant after she rapes me disgusts me, but I cant tell anyone. They can't know. Especially Alex.

I entered my biology class, until the teacher stops me on my tracks.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE BEING 3 MINUTES LATE KIM TAEHYUNG?!?!"

I reply, full of embarrassment and worry.

"I-I-I... I w-wassss... um-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! DETENTION FOR YOU!!!"

The teacher didn't even get me a chance to speak, that bastard. I look around and saw everyone laugh at me, until I caught a glimpse of Alex. For once, i saw her laughing too, and quite horrid too. The way her finger points directly at me as she whispers over and over again;

"That worthless brat.". It broke my heart, and I dropped to the floor full of tears. Knees pulled to chest and head burried, i sob continuously, even the teacher began sniggering, and I storm outside, until I suddenly bump into a boy in the corridors, seeing as I was running with my head hang low. I bowed quickly and continued running, not looking up to see who it was, until I felt an arm holding on to my arm.

"Hey. What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I look up, to see a smiling, charming boy in front of my eyes. He looked very handsome indeed, i couldn't lie.

"Hey. My name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm new here. Are you alright?" His big bunny smile filled the hall with light and shimmer of stars. Honestly, the hall looked lighter all of a sudden. I got distracted those 2 seconds and snapped out of it, remembering his question. He seems trust worthy,but I don't want to end up how it's always been with my friends. I decided to explain him the situation in the classroom, and that's what I did. I started by shaking my head and kneeling down on the cold,dusty floor,and proceeded to explain what had happened just under 5 minutes ago. I blabbed on about the teacher and the students laughing, until I accidently blurted out Alex.

"A-and the tea-teacher and s-students were laughing... And even my crush!"

I stood there with widen eyes,realising what I just said out loud. Jungkook was (Jung * sorry I had to*) shook, half sadness and half surprised to hear. He then questioned

"You have a crush?aww, who is She? Or He, I'm not judging" and grinned whilst chuckling a bit.

I stuttered, questioning myself if I should tell a stranger this.
"U...Umm,it-it's a............ girl. Her name is Alex.."

I hanged my head low again, full of shame and worry as he might tell the whole school...

"Oh. Well,why don't you speak to her then? Tell her that you didn't like her laughing at you."

I looked up and realised that I never spoken to Alex in person, just once or twice on text when she asks to copy my homework, which I gladly let her. I shrugged a bit and began to realise how naive I was until now.

"It's alright, it's never late to do it. You should anyways, she kinda sounds like a bitch to me,laughing at a really handsome boy like you haha"

His bunny teeth shows again, this time even wider, making me cheer up a little bit. I decided to take Jungkook's advice and nodded happily. He smiled smiled and pushed me gently to go and tell her now.

"Can... we meet here when break time starts? Please?" He might actually be my first real friend, I thought.

"Yeah, don't worry. Make sure you tell her directly and don't be ashamed Yeah?"

I nodded happily and ran back into my classroom with a smile. The teacher and students all have me dirty looks again, but I didn't bother. I went directly in front of Alex's seat and told her

" Alex, could you stop laughing at me behind my back,take photos of me and post them and talk like a bitch behind my back and tell me directly from now on?!"

....or so I thought.

"U...Umm, A-Alex...." was all I truly said before getting a brutal bitch slap across my cheeks. I was fumming. I had enough.

I held her tightly by her arm and dragged her out of the lesson. I may like her, but no one smack me like that without a good excuse. She began screaming, biting and scratching my arm holding onto her as much as possible, but she was so weak that it didn't hurt me whatsoever. She eventually gave up and began crying whilst giving me mercy puppy eyes, expecting me to let go. I sucked my teeth at her and stopped walking, ending up near the toilets where I usually get bullied by other boys.

"I'M DONE WITH YOU. IM DONE WITH YOU SLAPPING ME, BULLYING ME. YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT HURT A BOY WHO'S BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND NOW HIS OWN CRUSH TREATS HIM LIKE SHIT?!"

She remained quiet, eyes almost about to pop out. She didn't know she was my crush till now, and she was surprised I spoke up for myself for once. I pushed her into the boys toilet. She stopped me in my tracks.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW!!! JUST.... do you want to be my boyfriend...?" Her hair hanged near her face, covering her beautiful face. I let go of her again and stood there in shock. Does she really think I'm going to accept?! After all she done, and after all the men she cheated on, I am not going to join those poor boys.

"No. You've made my life shit,now itfs your turn."

I switched on the sink and added the drain blocker (idk what it's fucking called) and waited a moment to fill up. Whilst that was happening,I gathered all her hair together angrily and wrapped it around my fiat, making my hand control her head. When the sink was full,I didn't bother closing it, I let it over spill and ducked her head in the sink. I was so angry I had no idea what was happening and what I was doing. I them began pulling her out of the water and smashing her head into it again, making her head hit the concrete sink bowl (idk how to call it either sowwy) and her head bleed. I did it over and over again, until a group of boys who always bullied me walked in and saw what was happening. They stood in year and ran away, shouting for a police.

That's when it hit me. Why a police? What have I.... shit. SHIT!!!! I AM KILLING ALEX!

I let her go gently on the floor and watch her head bleed non stop, she already died.

What have I done?

{Edited Description: 10/12/2018}

[ GUYS, SO I CANT UPDATE UNTIL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS BECAUSE MY PARENTS TOOK MY PHONE UNTIL THEN. I AM CURRENTLY STARTING THE SECOND PART TO THIS CHAPTER, SO... YEAH, PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!]

(I AM ALSO GONNA START PUTTING THE RELEASE DATE UNDER EACH CHAPTER SO YOU KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING. HOPEFULLY, MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION WILL BE TO POST ONCE A WEEK, BUT WE WILL SEE. BUT 2019, I'LL DEFINIETLY POST A CHAPTER EVER 2 WEEKS ;) HOPE YOU'RE EXITED!!!)

Peace Out! <3

xxxPJxxx

[NEXT CHAPTER: 30/12/2018]

HEHE ;) HAPPY V DAY LMAO <3