Anger

Anger...

[Y/N P. O. V]

All of BTS was staring at a boy who you haven't yet met, who's confused and almost crying.
"Did I get a little bit too deep?" he whispered, before
looking down and playing with his fingers.
"YES JUNGKOOK, IT WAS!!! YOU KNOW HOW V FEELS WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT ALEX!!!!!" Jin raised his voice that your ears were aching. So that's the boy's name. Jungkook. And who's Alex? You was daydreaming into Jungkook's eyes, thinking who this mysterious Alex is. He saw you stare at him for quite some time now, so he broke the eye contact and wiped his tears quickly, before dashing off to his room.
"THUMP! " was the last thing you heard from the door. You saw all of BTS either sulking or stressed out by their hyungs' situation.
" Hmm, I think I should support Jungkook, speak to him for a moment. Then I'll go to V and support him too." you thought.
"Guys, I'm going upstairs" you said casually, as if they are your brothers. They all began to stare at you, but didn't say a word. You carried on walking.

You climbed the stairs and knocked on a random door. Luckily it was Jungkook's, as he whispered a faint "Come in" to you. You slowly twisted the door knob and walked in,and the first thing you saw was a shocked jungkook with red, puffy eyes. You pointed at a space next to him and looked at him, asking for permission to sit next to him. He nodded his head and budged to the left to give you more space to sit. Once you sat next to jungkook, the first thing you did was give him a big hug. You know he's your boss, but it came naturally and you wanted to support him. This time, he wasn't shocked for the second time, you also felt his shoulders flinch a bit, but then slowly bring his arms toward your waist and hugged you back.
"Im sorry for making you see this on your first day. " he whispered in your ear.
" It's fine. Just let all your emotions out."

{TIME SKIP:3 HOURS LATER}

[Jungkook P. O. V]

It was 2am by now, and sweet little Y/N was sleeping peacefully. My heart loves her for who she is, but my perverted mind makes me wanna eat her up so bad. Why am I like this?

But, will it hurt if I taste Y/N silently?

I uncovered myself from the bed sheets and slowly began to hover above her. At this point, I had realised Y/N's eyes moving, but still closed, indicating that she just woke up from my movements. Now was my chance. I still carried on doing what I wanted to do, and bring my face near hers and began "expressing my feelings".
"Why do you always make me feel like this Y/N?" I began, whispering.
"You make me feel things I never felt before. Why is this? Its been 1 day, Y/N. 1. Fucking. Day."
Its been 1 day, but I could tell from the moment she entered my bedroom door the she'll be the one. I might as well make the first move.
"Why do you make me feel this? Make me have butterflies, make me weird when you are near me, make me... " I brung my face even closer to hers, that I was just millimetres away from her delicate neck. I look down at her neck and saw it bare. Thank god.
" have a boner....?"
I saw her reaction, she was so shocked, I could tell by her hidden eyes. They were panicking like crazy. Haha, this girl.
" One more thing... "

" You are a bad actress, my dear Y/N."