Late Regrets (seulgi)

( Dr.Seulgi's POV: 2 Years Ago)

I was so horny for him,what could I say? His dock looked so succulent over the pants and even if he was 60, he still had great face features. So as soon as I told him that, I knew he had the same feelings for me too. Besides, who gives a shit about his family? His wife must be dead boring and have tiny boobs, compared to me. I got my boobs job done last month, so he'll have a good suck on mine. My face, yep, again had plastic surgery. I'm a prostitute, I'm dying for sex. Sex is the only thing I want in my life. Just some big fat juicy cock being deep throated by me and having the roughest sex ever with a man. That was my vacation. Anyways, I felt horny for him, like I said, so immediately after telling him that, I quickly grabbed on his tie and pulled him towards me, and I began kissing him. He didn't kiss me back at first, but eventually he began feeling pleasurable and began kissing me back. His dick managed to pock put of his tight jeans, making me see every detail of his cock. Holy shit, I won the jackpot. His dick is so big and thick, just how I like it, so whilst kissing him, I began roughly stocking his cock, making him flinch a little on the way, then he stopped my hand and went on top of me, his dick picking my stomach, and he quickly undressed me and began sacking my nipples. I knew he would like them, as he began shaking them and digging his head into my plastic boobs. I won't tell him just yet. Give him another few months until he'll realise. Back to the scene, he removed my lingerie and grabbed my panties, and whilst hardly sucking my nipple, he began rubbing my clip nice and quickly. Like, fucking hell, either he's the best person to have sex with or he was waiting to have sex with someone for a long time, cuz damn he was so good. He also made me have over 14 orgasms within a few minutes. After a while, long story short, we were coming to an end of our little "session" and he again began fucking me with no condom, just how I liked it, and we both came at the same time. He removed his cock from me and began squirting his cum onto my boobs and face, making me lick my hands and boobs until they were all clean. He stood there breathless, looking up at the ceiling what getting his breath back, and began masterbating a little along the way. We got dressed and cleaned the mess in my apartment, before arranging another quickie secretly, which was the next day. We did this for over a year, without letting his family know anything. To be honest, despite the pleasurable times we had, it stopped him from reaching stage 3 cancer, and within a month he already cured it. He was very sweet, and despite having sex, we also got to know each other along the way. He had a family, a daughter and wife, but he never has sex with his wife because she doesn't recommend it. His daughter knows nothing about our fucking behind her and her mother's back yet, but they will one time. Y/F/N, or my daddy now, is going to be mine. And I don't care if his mother and daughter cry in front of me, begging for mercy.

HE WILL AND ALWAYS WILL BE MINE.