Fuck Me Harder Daddy (Part 2) (Jimin)

"Y/N, are you alright?"
You blushed and nodded your head. Should I tell him how I am feeling or...?

NO Y/N! STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS. JUST REPLY CALMLY AND STOP THINKING ABOUT JIMIN YOU DIRTY BITCH!!!

"Hmm? Sorry, I am alright. Just thinking..."

"About what?" Jimin slightly tilted his head to the side, making your heart melt. Fuck, you begin to feel your panties a little wet.

FUCKKKKKKKKKK~

---------------------

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

why does he make me feel so weird all the time? Why, god, Why?!?!

I'm not prepared to have sex with one of my bosses...

AGAIN!!!

Jimin pulls himself a little closer to you.

"Y/N, if something is bothering you,let it all out..."

He then whispers the next quote to your ear, and you feel him smirking whilst saying it.

"... Every. Last. Bit."

That's it. You couldn't take it anymore. You were horny as fuck as soon as you heard those 3 sexy words exit his mouth. You rapidly grabbed his t-shirt and tightly held on to them.

"Then why don't you help me do that then, Jimin.

Why don't you help me let out every last bit of me, daddy?"

As you emphasised on the word "daddy", and as soon as Jimin heard, he pulled you into one of the steamiest kiss ever. He held your wrists and started licking your bottom lip, biting into it and causing it to bleed. He then licked all the blood away and began kissing you roughly, grabbing your ass cheek and pulling you up to wrap your legs around him. When you did, he pushed himself to a wall and flipped to be in front of you, legs still wrapped. He began unbuttoning your shirt slowly to tease you, and began sucking on your left boob and leaving a dark red mark. He still kept your bra on and began circling your nipple through the bra, until he suddenly pinches it,throwing your head back and screaming intensely. He smirked and rushed up the stairs whilst holding on to your ass and back, and went to your bedroom. You already knew what was going to happen, and you began feeling more relaxed with him. When you and Jungkook, shit,that was amazing,but you felt better in Jimin' s arms. Maybe because you and him were the same age,but that didn't matter. You just couldn't wait to have sex with Jimin.

And be the 2nd person to fuck.

He threw you on the bed and crawled above you. He teasingly put his boner to your entrance, and let out a moan. He pulled down your leggings and underwear at the same time, revealing a wet pussy to his eyes. But not just a little wet, hell no!, you were that wet that it began dripping non-stop. He felt even more horny and got his tounge and roughly sucked every part of your vagina, whilst you threw your head back and began grabbing on the duvet. He was so fucking good at pleasuring, and you could tell that he was so much better at pleasing you than Jungkook [ NO EFFENCE JUNGKOOK FANS XD] Perhaps the golden Maknae isn't that good at everything..

He suddenly stuck 4 fingers in your pussy whilst you were daydreaming, a way of waking you up from him. You screamed again and even felt like crying, but it felt so good. He trusted his hands more and more, and hit your g-spot every single time,making you have mini orgasms every 2 thrusts. You then came but a lot. You dripped so much that for Jimin, it was a water fountain. He put his lips and mouth under your vagina and began drinking your cum. You picked your head up for a second and you were shook. You literally was cumming so much that you see Jimin take about 3 or 4 mouthfulls of your cum { In real life that wouldn't happen guys Lol, I was just exaggerating...} .Once he finished,he wiped the corner of his lip and said "Fuck, baby girl. You really are naughty aren't you? Making daddy drink all your cum. Why don't you try some yourself?" He thrusted his fingers into you again, but with 3 this time, and he thrusted so fast, your legs began shaking on the bed, nearly hitting your head on the wall a couple of times. This was the best sex you've ever had. You came more than last time, and Jimin took a last gulp for him and then used the same 3 fingers to block the cum about to come out. He got his hand and later on the bed, and watched the cum drip on his hand slowly, then got his hand in front of your face. You looked at him and thought that it was your turn to tease him. You licked the cum of the tip of his fingers, then grabbed his wrist and shoved his whole hand in your mouth, as if you was deepthroating. He looked at you full of lust and smirked, seeing how you are pleasing him. After licking all your cum off his hand, you removed his hand from your mouth and looked down at his jeans. You wanted to undo his jeans, but you surprisingly see a wet stain on his jeans. He already came,just by watching me deepthroat his hand? If he came this easily, then I'll make him cum all over the bed sheets. You slowly get on all fours and gripped his belt tightly, wanting to tease Jimin, or now your daddy, and you gently tugged his waist close to you. He moved closer to you,and once he was just inches away from you, you got your ass and sat on his jeans, bouncing up and down and placing your entrance to the tip of his jeans. You began the "leftovers" of your cum on his jeans. To your surprise,he already got rid of his shirt and once you got off him, he began unbundling his belt really quickly. Oh, you teased him enough alright. He then began to slowly pull down his boxers,until. BAM.