Pleasure (jungkook)

[ 21+ SCENE AHEAD. ENJOY! ]

[Y/N P. O. V]

I opened my eyes to see a smirking Jungkook in front on my eyes. But. That didnt bother me unfortunately.

His boner in between my legs did.

I stared towards the middle of my legs, only to see jungkook's cock sticking out of his baggy trousers. Fuck, it was actually big as well. You looked away and stared at his eyes again, before he started speaking.

"Common Y/N, you know you want my dick. And you know very well that I want your pussy too. Ughhhhhhhhhh shit. Why do I need to feel horny now?! Let's just fuck... "

After quickly finishing his statement, he got his arms and slid it up from your knee till in between your thighs. You gave up that moment and thought to yourself that it's no point trying to escape. You admit, you were horny too. You wrapped your legs around Jungkook's waist and tugged him towards you and been kissing. His tongue dancing around your mouth was like it was searching for something, until..

"Hmmmm..." you hummed as Jungkook began to put his tongue near your throat. How the fuck can his tongue reach till there? Oh well, you didn't care because you were so distracted kissing Jungkook. Now you took the next move and began touching the top of his baggy trousers, then slowly pulling them down, until it reached his knees. Whilst kissing, of course. You kept kissing, but your eyes opened and looked down to see his boner pop out of his tight boxers. Shit, now you were panicking. This guy who you met on your first day of work is about to fuck you and take your virginity. Shit, you should of thought it through more. You did carry on, however, and slowly pulled down his boxers until. Bam. His dick popped up in front of your face. Oh my fucking God. Its so damn thick and big. How does an innocent looking boy turn into a sexy ass guy within 3 hours?!

You began rubbing the tip whilst kissing him still, teasing him by gently rubbing, then speeding it up as he got tired.

" (sloppy kiss) fuck- (slop) Y/N... - (slop) Stop teasing...-(slop) me."

You smirked after what he said and broke the kiss suddenly, before beginning to lick and suck on the tip. He kept teasing you till now, isn't it your turn now? You began sucking the actual dick shortly after, and even manage to get all his dick in your
mouth. It ended up half way through your throat. Fuck, never knew I could fit that in my mouth. You kept sucking it up and down, making the popping sound as your mouth left the dick. This made Jungkook even more horny and suddenly grabbed your hair and pulled it towards and away from his dick to make him more pleasured. And it worked alright. His hot cum escaped from him and ended up in your mouth, before finally swallowing it and standing up from the floor. Jungkook was sweating, his muscles popping up with veins and his messy sex hair appeared.

Jungkook had now got his breath back, before pulling you in front of him, and he began quickly u buttoning your shirt until you fell back on the bed. He took the shirt off you and threw it off to the side, then turned you to the other side, ass side up, and spanked your ass before unhooking your bra. He surprisingly did it quite quickly with only one arm, whilst the other was playing with your jiggle ass like slime. He also threw the bra on the side and flipped you over again. Now your boobs were showing. Your weren't embarrassed, however, and left him to play with you. He began hovering above you, before sucking on your nipper and reaching his hand down your jeans, into your lacey panties and to your clit. He then began rubbing it left right and centre, and quite quickly too, making you cum almost instantly. After cumming twice, he quite painfully stuck 2 of his fingers up your vaginally and began thrusting it in and out. It was your first time receiving pleasure from a boy, so you deeply enjoyed this part the most. Once he hit your g-spot almost 6 times and making you cum a waterfall, he released his fingers from inside your vaginally and picked the access cum from hi fingers.

"Hmm. My little girl had a little spillage, ugh... But it tastes so good. Fuck Y/N, I will never regret this night for the rest of my life."

He then went in his bed drawer and took a shiny condom out, before applying it on his dick, then placing the tip of it in your vaginas entrance.

"You ready for this? "he asked, looking up towards you it both last and love.

You nodded your head and immediately began opening your legs more, letting Jungkook get a better entrance into you. The first thrust was quite slow, but he sped up more and more, until both of your skins bashed into each other and made a satisfying sound every time Jungkook thrusted into you. He hit your sweet spot many times too, but jot quote making both of you cum, so you began thrusting your hips in and out to help him more, and at last both of you cummed. Fuck, he really was good.

Jungkook got off of you and layed on the bed beside you, looking at the ceiling whilst getting his breath back. However, it didn't stop yet. You went on top of him and placed his dick directly inside you, without the condom as he removed it before laying down, and began riding him and shaking your ass for about 3 minutes. He was close to cum, so he told you to pull it out, but you told him you was on birth control, and kept riding him until he cummed. You quickly released yourself from him and as he kept Cumming, you kept shaking his dick to squint his cum on your boobs.you then bring your boobs up to his face to let him taste himself, picking his lips as an approval that he liked it. You then layed back down beside him, catching your breath again. You didn't want to stop, just wanted to keep on going. But, nothing lasts forever, and with that, both of you wrapped yourselves with the blanket and drifted off to sleep.