Weakening (Part 2)

{TIME SKIP: 2 HOURS LATER}
You was in your room, staring at the ceiling,ready to know if it actually happened or not. Suddenly, your bedroom door knocked.

"Come in~" you whispered, but still enough for them to hear. You saw all of Bangtan walk in with sad or worried faces.

"Y/N. We have to talk. It's about your parents."

Hearing those words again made you both sad and angry, realising all your emotions.

"THEY DIVORCED DIDN'T THEY? THEM BITCHES, THWY PROMISED ME WE WERE GOING TO BECOME A HAPPY FAMILY. BUT HOW IF IT'S TOO LATE NOW?!" You suddenly had a meltdown and broke into tears, all of BTS just stood there, not knowing if they should come closer to you or not. But 1 person took you by suprize: Jimin.

He was the only person who walked closer to you and took you into his arms, stroking your hair. BTS were shook, and instantly joined as they knew that you didn't mind them hugging you.

"We're sorry Y/N. We got a phone call saying that they divorced yesterday. But we didn't know what to tell you or how." Jimin gently said and pulled you out of his arms. He held your shoulders before looking deep into your eyes, and giving you a peck on the forehead. You enjoyed That, you wasn't going to lie. But you had other thoughts with him that moment. Dirty ones.

"I want him to fuck me so hard~" you thought, whining in your head.