Chapter 31. The Dance

Start from the beginning

It was true I saw the fantastic five glaring at me, watching my every move. The fantastic five consisted of the five most bitchest annoying girls in our school; Lily, Isobel, Kira, Millie and Ainsley. I hate them.

"Holly babe look at me. Concentrate on me. I am here with you because I want to be, it doesn't matter, they're just jealous of how stunning you are." He tells me.

"Yeah okay I'm fine." I shakily breath out.

"So how are you? Aside from fine obviously." He asks.

"To be honest feeling a little sick." I laugh.

"You're alright Holly, there's nothing to worry about okay?" He comforts me.

I saw a few people still looking over at us with confused and jealous faces. But in that moment, I didn't care. Rory was here with me because he wanted to be. He was facing people's judgments and all I was doing was worrying. I let all of my thoughts go and just smiled. I smiled at Rory and he smiled back.

We talked and goofed around as people asked for songs to be played. Some good ones came on but the Dj person said to suggest slow ones now. Rory suddenly looked as if he had an idea.

"Wait here." He tells me.

I nod as he walks over to where the Dj was. I saw him ask him something and the Dj nodded. He walked back over to me with a smile on his face.

"What did you suggest?" I ask.

"Just wait." He tells me.

Suddenly I hear a familiar song start to play through the speakers and I just stop in my tracks.

People say we shouldn't be together, too young to know about forever. But I say they don't know what there talk, talk, talking about...

"How on earth do you know this song?" I ask him, all my features lightening up.

"I heard you singing it earlier." He shrugged.

I laugh at him before he takes my hand and we start dancing along with other couples.

They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's but I betcha if they only knew, they don't know, they would just be jealous of us. They don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life just to fall in love that feels this right, baby they don't know about, they don't know about us...

We danced together as the song played through the speakers. He twirled me round and held me in his arms. I laughed as we swayed quicker than you're supposed to because the song was slightly too fast for slow swaying.

This was perfect and I had the perfect boyfriend to share this moment with. I had my arms wrapped loosely round his neck and his hand were on my hips as I hummed away at quite possibly my new favourite one direction song.

I glanced across the hall at Beth and Jack. They were also dancing and laughing there heads off cause Jack nearly fell. I had noticed Beth was singing along and she had this huge grin on her face. Jack was also smiling so big and it was hard not to get lost in their moment because of how special it was to the both of them.

I looked back at Rory and he shook his head at me with that smirk I was so used to seeing plastered on his face. No talking or anything. We just danced along to the music and got lost in our own moment.

Rory sang along to what I presumed was the only part of the song he knew.

They don't know how special you are, they don't know what you've done to my heart. They can say anything they want cause they don't know about us.

His voice was angelic, It sent shivers down my spine.

He looked at me right in the eyes. His gorgeous chocolate ones staring into my own as he slowly leaned closer to me. He stopped right as he got to my lips and whispered to me.

"I love you."

His hot breath fanned against my lips before his warm lips connect with mine. The way he kissed me was with such love and passion, it was special. I kissed him back with the same amount of power before we broke the kiss. I put our foreheads together so we were resting on each other and I whispered back to him.

"I love you too." I tried to fight it but I couldn't. A single tear streamed it's way down my face.

"What's wrong?" Rory asks wiping my tear away with his finger.

"I'm just really happy, this is perfect."

He smiled at me, the smile I have only seen once before. Not the fake smile. Not the yeah I'm happy but the one that said I'm over the moon and couldn't be more happy. When he smiled with his white perfect teeth showing and his eyes sparkling.

The song finished and the head teacher walked on stage. Everyone in the hall clapped as he announced it was time to crown the 'Summer Ball Prince And Princess 2014.'

Authors Note

I've edited this chapter

I personally loved writing this chapter. Do you think people saw them kiss? If so what will they say? Will things fall apart? Or will it work out? Comment what you think and please vote if you think Holly and Rory are cute together!

Sorry for the cheesy chapter and for posting it late!