10

He moved each shirt along the rack after he looked at the graphic design on the front. Jeno had been in the same urban clothing store for half an hour now and he was coming to the conclusion that he wouldn't find anything he liked. With a deep sigh he pulls his cap further down and adjust his mask. After the photos from the shoot went viral two days ago he can't go anywhere without press flocking around him like bees to honey.

He left the store and began lazily walking around the mall for at least one store that would capture his interest. Just when he was about to walk in the other direction a bright red hoodie caught his eye. Perfect.

He entered the store and went straight for the hoodie. He pulled each one along the rack looking for his size but found none. He only found the size below and the size above. A frown covered his face as he stared down at the collect of red hoodies. Being stubborn and liking the hoodie too much, he grabbed both the smaller size and the large size and went to the register. He was going to leave with the hoodie if it was too big or too small for him.

"Hello, what can I do for you today, Sir?" The lady behind the register asked with a friendly smile.

"Can I go try these on?"

The lady looked down at the bright red fabric in his hands and smiled, "Of course, right this way."

Jeno followed the woman to an area near the back of the store. There, was a small hall filled with doors, some opened and some closed.

The lady handed him the keys to one of the several doors. Jeno thanked her as she walked away to attend other customers.

He went to open the door when he heard a loud sigh from the changing room next to him. He hesitantly knocked before speaking, "Um, are you okay in there?"

"Jeno?"

Jeno frowned with confusion, "Speaking, and who are you may I ask?"

Jeno had no time to react as the door flung open and he was pulled in, the door closing behind him. He turned to see who had just pulled him. When he did his eyebrows lifted with surprise, "Jaemin?"

"I'm so glad you're here." Jaemin spoke with relief as he pulled Jeno into a grateful hug.

"Are you okay?" The older asked with concern as he pulled away from the other, his hands placed gently on Jaemin's shoulders.

"The press have been chasing me all day. I was looking at these really nice jeans then one of them spotted me and suddenly they all came and I ran into here but I left my phone on the shelf beside the jeans. I've been in here for about an hour and now I'm hungry." Jaemin rumbled with a pout.

Jeno laughed as he patted the younger's strangely soft hair, "I'll go get your phone then I'll buy you a mask and a cap, okay?"

"Okay."

Jeno placed his hand on the door handle when Jaemin grabbed his bicep, "Can you bring me my phone right away. So I can call you if something happens."

"Yeah, of course." Jeno smiled endearingly at the younger, "Where are the jeans that you were looking at?"

"They're the blue white washed ones near the register, they have a red and white line going down the sides."

"Do you have a thing for blue whited washed jeans?" Jeno asked with a cocked brow remembering that nearly every time he sees the younger he's wearing them.

"Yes, Yes I do. Now go." Jaemin pushed the older out the room before closing it again.

Jeno laughed at the other's actions. He walked out to the main part of the store again and looked around the area near the register for the said jeans. His cheeks lifted as he smiled spotting the jeans Jaemin had described. He looked along the selves until he found a phone with a peach case. He began to inspect it to make sure it was Jaemin's, he didn't want to take some stranger's phone by accident. He pressed the home button and a photo from the shoot appeared on the locked screen. It was him and Jaemin, they were merely smiling at each other. Why is this his lock screen?