4

It was a warm, breezy Wednesday and Jeno was spending the beautiful day at the dungeon of enforced education, school. He was currently sat on an old wooden bench located near the soccer field. He was faintly listening to the conversation Renjun and Haechan were having.

"My boyfriend is having a party this Friday and said that I can invite some people too. So if you guys are interested..." Renjun wiggled this eyebrows with a smirk.

"We have a photoshoot on Friday." Jeno shut Renjun down.

"Oh, Jeno shut up. We finally get to meet Renjun's anonymously suspicious boyfriend that may or may not exist." Haechan said, frowning at Jeno.

"It's after the shoot anyways. I already talked to him about it." Renjun reassured.

"Maybe you guys can meet some new people since you have no interest in anyone that goes to our school." Renjun suggested, a smug look on this face saying, 'honestly, get off your high horses.'

"You can't talk! You're dating a guy from a different school." Haechan nudged Renjun offended.

Renjun turned to Jeno awaiting his answer, "So? Are you gonna come?"

He huffed in defeat, "Sure, why not."

A giant smile plastered itself on Renjun's features.

Renjun turned to see his favourite hyungs walking past. They looked angelic with the gentle breeze brushing through their hair as they walked side by side. Many others obviously agreed with Renjun, as he saw a small crowd of girls following shortly behind and the 'subtle' stares of guys that they had walked pass.

"Taeyong hyung! Ten hyung!" Renjun shouted, waving his hand and smiling at the two.

Both boys turned around and smiled brightly when they saw the owner of the sweet little voice. They approached the bench and sat with the younger trio.

"Hey, how are you guys?" Ten asked, fixing Renjun's hair. The wind was currently blowing it all over the place and Ten loves the Chinese's soft locks so he had to do something about it.

"Ethereal as always" Haechan said, flicking his imagery long hair.

"I'm great. I called you guys over to ask you something." Renjun smiled through the fingers moving around in front of his face whilst the older moved around his hair. 

"What is it?" Taeyong asked.

"Well, my boyfriend is having a party on Friday and I wanted to know if you guys were interested in going."

"Yea sounds fun. I'm down." Ten nodded removing his hands from Renjun's head, finally happy with his work.

"Yea doesn't sound like a bad way to spend a Friday night." Taeyong agreed.

***

Jaemin sat patiently crossed legged on Mark's puffy grey queen bed. Mark's family had a little dough but discreetly showed it. Jisung and Chenle were on the ground where they preferred to lay. There was a large comfy white fur rug situated on the dark wood planks of the floor.

They were waiting for Mark to hurry up in the bathroom and get his shit together so they could go and have their traditional hotpot dinner they had when it was Johnny hyung's birthday.

"C'mon Mark! What are you doing in there? Are you constipated are something? Jerking off a storm? Finding a way to Narnia? Seriously, I'm starving." Chenle whined.

"Ok, ok calm down. I'm ready." Mark said coming out of the bathroom looking smug af.

"You look like shit." Jisung said raising his gaze from his phone screen.