5

After school Jaemin was dropped off at the SM building. The smell of expensive cologne and strong coffee invaded his nose. It was less hectic then it was the previous time he visited with his mum but there was still a few people fast walking with paperwork clenched to their chests.

A small man with pale skin and short expresso coloured hair approached him. He was clothed in a tight, black dress shirt and slacks. Jaemin had to admit the hobbit had a charm to him.

"Na Jaemin?" He questioned, pushing his specs along the bridge of his nose with a questioning eyebrow.
"Yes." Jaemin quickly answered.

"I'm Mr Do and no, you may to call me uncle or hyung. Just Mr Do." He said gesture for the dumbstruck teen to follow him to the elevator.

"You will get your make up and hair done here then you will be taken to the site were the photoshoot will be taken place. Do you understand?" He said, turning pointedly on his heels to face the younger with a serious facial expression. This guy had some major big dick energy going on.

Jaemin immediately nodded to show he understood. He was then ushered into the shiny mirrored walls of the elevator and condoned to the most painful 30 seconds of his life, where he waited in a confined space with Black Widow herself, albeit the dark-haired boy version but not mistaken to be less lethal.

When they arrived on Mr Do's desired floor the older groaned in annoyance. A tall and handsome tanned man walked along the hallway with a glowing smile on his face, lighting up his most charming features. Jaemin knew his face, he was most definitely one of SM's internationally famous models.

"Please not today Mr Kim, I am busy." The smaller said when they were stopped in the hallway by the other.

"Oh, but you promised! You better be there. This Saturday night, at that little Italian restaurant we went to last time." The tanned man said with a wink, blowing a kiss at the small, pale man next to Jaemin.

The smaller nodded with another annoyed groan but Jaemin could tell that he didn't mean it, because a very faint shade of peach shadow his cheeks. The other also realised it as he smirked and walked off with a bounce in his step.

"You say nothing about this." The once flustered man said with a strong index finger pointed at Jaemin's face with a stern gaze. The younger once again nodded, too scared to speak back to the intimidating gnome. I'm telling you mate, the big dick energy on this bloke.

***

Jaemin felt gentle hands on the shoulders guiding him towards a comfy chair situated in front of a large mirror.
He looked through the reflection of the mirror to see another small, charming man smiling back at him. Damn, this building in filled with those– small, charming men. First, the front desk man and then Mr Do and now what seem like cat woman staring back at him through the reflective surface.

"I'm Mr Kim, I'm your make up artist but because there's too many Mr Kims you can call me Minnie hyung." His sharp monolids lifted with his friendly smile.

His face was badazzled with the most gorgeous make up look he had ever seen. His eyeshadow was a mixture of different shades of dark brown and warm pinks and his lip were lightly glazed with a shiny lip gloss with scattered glitter within the clear substance. He looked like a fucking cupcake in human form. Jaemin wondered why he was going to be the one that the cameras were going to take pictures of when a literal Disney princess was just chilling behind scenes.

Jaemin found himself getting along really well with his new Minnie hyung whilst he placed expensive cosmetics on his face. Even though the other was ten years older than him they still had a lot in common. Jaemin had never worn make up before so he was stunned when the older was done giving him powder plastic surgery.